Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Items in Pet chests

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 19, 14 11:30 AM
I keep doing something that irks me and I'm hoping someone here knows the answer and can make me feel better.

When I get enough pet food and click on my pet I get a chest. When I click on the chest all the items inside are on the screen.

When I click on the gold, marks and diamonds (or whatever I got) I always seem to open an area behind the goodies and they disappear.

I don't know if they are counting towards my coin and mark amounts or if they are just diappearing. Does anyone know?

It riles me up when I do that. I just now click on all my goodies from my owl's silver chest (hard fought pet food I might add) and it went to the Iron Chest and my goodies were gone.

whimper

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:Items in Pet chests

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 19, 14 11:43 AM
I know what you mean because I've done the same myself. I didn't notice if they just disappeared or I got them at the time but what I do now is make sure I click nowhere near an area and then wave my cursor about to collect them. if you wait a short while though you can wave about without needing to click or a bit longer and they go into your inventory themselves. It's seems that it just takes longer then items from other places.

luvmigame
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by luvmigame on Mar 19, 14 11:43 AM
Aww. How sad. I don't know the answer to your question. I'm sure someone else does. However, you don't have to click on your goodies. Just roll over them. This way you won't open anything that might be behind them.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Mar 19, 14 11:50 AM
The items don't disappear into nothing. Don't worry. They will go into your inventory even if you don't "collect" them. They aren't like the stolen coins from fading flowers.

And luvmigame is right that you don't need to click on them to pick them up. Just move the cursor over them. And as FudgeChi says you can even just leave them there... they will eventually go into your inventory on their own. Which I've noticed many times when I was trying to track what was coming from which pet in which area. I'd be trying to write down what I'd gotten and the items kept jumping into inventory all on their own.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 19, 14 12:03 PM
lady_sabelle is absolutely correct...don't take the chance on clicking on the items, just scroll your cursor across them and they will be collected. Much safer.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 19, 14 12:21 PM
Thank you everyone! I just did it again when collecting my piggie food and rare mark from the airship. I clicked and ended up going into a HO scene...argh.

Will definitely try the 'waving over them' trick. Thank you, thank you!

Nancy

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on Mar 19, 14 1:47 PM
I have done that a time or two and I noticed that even in the HOS there is a faint little written piece that floats upwards that will say something like 1x Rare Mark (or whatever they are calling them now) and the just waving thing works, as well as just leaving them their to find their own way to the inventory, which they do.

Pagan

Go to: