Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Pendant of Sympathy

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 19, 14 3:06 PM
Why did the Stranger Danger have me craft a Pendant of sympathy? It's sitting in my inventory and is worth 1720 coins.

I have to open an area by the witch to do a quest for the Stranger Danger man. It takes 4000 coins...I think it's the cauldron. I only have 5310 coins.

Question is should I go to the cauldron now or should I keep saving my coins and craft my piggie egg? I only have 10 food and have no idea how many bags it takes to feed it.

Is there anything interesting in the cauldron area? What would you do?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Pendant of Sympathy

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 19, 14 3:36 PM
I'm not sure where you are. How many quests have you done?

I would use the coins to play the game because as soon as you get all 10 Runes in place you will have to wait for another update. You can craft the Piggy while you wait for the update.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Mar 19, 14 3:48 PM
Amerzone...the Cauldron is a "Chest" that requires a Bouquet of Fear and Dust to open and along with a piece you get from the 2nd HOS in the Underground Grotto called Crocodile Bush. I can tell everyone who is short of coins you are not going to advance very far cause this new content requires a vast amount of coins..everything requires 4k and above to open and there are 10 different things to open...then all the chests require at least 1 crafted item to open and some require layers and layers of crafted items to open and all these crafted items will make a huge dint in your coins...

I would craft the piggy...mine is just so cute and looks at me like...I know you can do this...come on dont quit yet dont let me die...feed me feed me..LOL

Bedazzle
Edited to change from 1st HOS to 2nd HOS

Edited on 03/19/2014 at 3:59:33 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 20, 14 6:18 AM
Hi, derbyteam,
Those are the items you'll use the least and you get them from almost everywhere, so they're safe to sell. The wands are useful if you decide to go for the 50 HOS in 30 minutes achievement. See the strategy guide for more info.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 20, 14 6:52 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm on level 19 and have not opened the cauldron yet, have nothing to do by the pirate yet.

Not sure what I'll do yet. Maybe buy some coin.

Go to: