Problem in Investagation #5 CHARLESTON REPORTER

[Post New]by bullie0410 on Mar 21, 09 11:19 AM
I am stuck in the mircofiche I entered the name Jackson-Moore Academy and then it just freezes with the newspaper clipping up and won't let me do anything else. Please help any ideas.

DeanoD
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Problem in Investagation #5 CHARLESTON REPORTER

[Post New]by DeanoD on Mar 22, 09 12:57 AM
Same problem here, but it doesn't seem like a normal "freeze". There must be a way to get the clipping off the screen.

Problem in Investagation #5 CHARLESTON REPORTER

[Post New]by easyplaya on Mar 23, 09 9:47 PM
bullie0410 wrote:I am stuck in the mircofiche I entered the name Jackson-Moore Academy and then it just freezes with the newspaper clipping up and won't let me do anything else. Please help any ideas.

I am having the same problem, also in the other game Scarlet Death investigation 4. It won't let me do anything, not even move the figurines.

Re: Problem in Investigation #5 CHARLESTON REPORTER

[Post New]by Niamassage on Apr 15, 09 5:47 PM
I just finished the microfiche puzzle, and am now in the bar playing the game. Still getting the same freeze, but this time(3rd try) the game freezes, and shuts the game down. I'm SO happy that I saved the game after the microfiche puzzle!

Re: Problem in Investigation #5 CHARLESTON REPORTER

[Post New]by tara786 on Apr 24, 09 8:28 PM
Niamassage wrote:I just finished the microfiche puzzle, and am now in the bar playing the game. Still getting the same freeze, but this time(3rd try) the game freezes, and shuts the game down. I'm SO happy that I saved the game after the microfiche puzzle!

How did you get past the microfiche glitch with the ad not going away. I have been stuck at that for days.
thanks
tara

[Post New]by cainsteen on Dec 13, 09 7:48 AM
I'm trying to look up the coach on the computer ( 2nd micofiche puzzle) everytime I enter his name it says I need more info to narrow the search. I used his name, the name of the school, pe teacher, and coach, but it still says to many possibilities. can anyone help me?

[Post New]by joyousloulou159 on Nov 30, 11 11:57 AM
Can anyone help with the tools. I found all but one and the four pieces ocv ev idence
I have tried everything/ Can anyone tell me how to get out of this?

[Post New]by davesdrafting on May 13, 12 5:45 PM
has anyone found a solution for freeze in investigation #5 ?

Go to: