Special Request of Friends

Special Request of Friends

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Mar 19, 14 11:07 PM
Ok, y'all that pneumonia and effusion crap continues to kick my ****, or should I say, take my breath away, so I am stuck in a hospital room. Playing the game on my laptop as AM Wolfen 2, picking up where my granddaughter left off on level 4. Friend code 109250. Not sure how long I will be playing on here, from here, but would appreciate some friendly help to progress along quickly. May be a good way to get some of those wanted items. Had a list of codes for some of you but forgot to bring it, so add me if you want, and I will help, as usual. The number again is:
109250. Ok, now to see the update , hope things are better

ETA: Oops, can't access Friends yet, anyway, and sure looks weird to see how low on the totem pole I am here, lol. Those of you who are playing more than one game will understand what I mean.

eta again: Moving right along...I am having fun, lol. So strange to have so few of those items that I have so many of in the main game, and yet those pole stars and eight sided stars are still harder to get...and I don't even have a place to put them yet, except as a part of a quest.

Edited on 03/20/2014 at 3:39:50 AM PST

kvtto
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:Special Request of Friends

[Post New]by kvtto on Mar 19, 14 11:38 PM
Congratulations on reaching level 5.
I sent you a friend request.
Feel better soon.
Kirby17 #104462

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 20, 14 12:21 AM
All the best, WolfenRaindancer. And here is hoping for a speedy recovery.

I have you as AM WolfenRaindancer, ID 5823, in my friends list and in my wish list (sent you a pressie today).

So... are you saying you no longer play as AM WolfenRaindancer?

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Mar 20, 14 12:28 AM
All good wishes WolfenRaindancer, hope to see you back as your old self soon!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Mar 20, 14 12:41 AM
Thank you for concern, kindness, wishes, and gifts to come, lol. I am still AM WolfenRainDancer on my pc at home, and will continue playing that game once I am back home. I seldom use my laptop, but it comes in handy once in a while for me, like now. My grandchildren usually use it when they are visiting, so I just took over the game that one of them started but didn't play much. It has been renamed (from Player) to one of my alter egos I Am Wolfen 2!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 20, 14 8:32 AM
Sorry to hear you're not well. Glad to know you have something to keep your mind busy in the hospital. There's nothing worse than laying in an uncomfortable bed having nothing to do but listen to the patient in the other bed wheeze . Take it easy with the new game and catch your breath (so to speak).
RosieBVT

Edited on 03/20/2014 at 8:32:33 AM PST

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Mar 20, 14 10:31 AM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Thank you for concern, kindness, wishes, and gifts to come, lol. I am still AM WolfenRainDancer on my pc at home, and will continue playing that game once I am back home. I seldom use my laptop, but it comes in handy once in a while for me, like now. My grandchildren usually use it when they are visiting, so I just took over the game that one of them started but didn't play much. It has been renamed (from Player) to one of my alter egos I Am Wolfen 2!

Wishing you a speedy recovery, I know all too well how boring hospital stays are as I am a "frequent flyer". I will add your alter ego to my friends list. All of the best to you and your recovery.

Steel Ivy

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on Mar 20, 14 1:53 PM
Hi WolfenRainDancer,

Was very sorry to read that you are in hospital... Expect a friend request from all of my games during the next 24 hours. I've just started a third game and know exactly what you mean about the lower levels!

All the best for a speedy recovery,
See you in the Castle,
The Doctor

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 20, 14 2:26 PM
Hope you will be feeling better very soon!!! Glad that you have a game to occupy your time a bit in the hospital....it can get so boring when you are stuck in a place like that. Will send you friend invites from my games. Prayers coming your way as well.

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Mar 20, 14 8:28 PM
Get better soon. I've had pneumonia. It's not fun. Doctor's were treating me for bronchitis and after 3 weeks and 3 doctor visits, my husband dragged me to the hospital where I stayed for 4 days. Hope your time there passes quickly.
Sending prayers.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Mar 20, 14 9:06 PM
I'm pretty sure you're already on my friend's list. Could that be? Will check again...

Anyway, or most importantly shell I say... get well soon!!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Mar 20, 14 10:21 PM
Turns out they think there is more going on and I got the bad news today, after telling me I could go home today, that the echocardiogram wasn't too good. They will do a cardiac cath on Monday, and will be keeping me here for more meds, and tests, and continued monitoring. What a roller coaster ride that news was...finally felt like getting on here, and must say, y'all sure to know how to make a sad body feel better. I really like you, and am glad to call you friends Will keep you in the loop, and now I am off to play a bit. Hospitals are not known to be night owl friendly, but this one seems to be accommodating me, lol.

[Post New]by Lilly_Belle25 on Mar 21, 14 12:36 AM
Hey WolfenRaindancer,

GET WELL SOON!!! I am glad you have found a good distraction. My prayers and well wishes are with you.

My friend request is on the way too.
MangoColoda

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 21, 14 1:17 AM
I get it. You don't really want to go home, huh? Getting all the attention, and food served, no cooking, cleaning, ironing for a while. I see...

Well, you better get better in a hurry, WolfenRaindancer. Don't you let that illness get the better of you.

((( Big HUGGLES for WRD )))

[Post New]by arkady_vespa on Mar 21, 14 1:30 AM
Hey WolfenRaindancer,
I hope you are feeling better soon.
My friend request is coming.
Will send you some nice gifts.
Arkady

Edited on 03/21/2014 at 1:31:43 AM PST

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by HotLily on Mar 21, 14 7:44 AM
Hi WolfenRaindancer,

I'm really sorrry to hear you're unwell and in hospital. That can't be much fun, but it's great that you can still play games on a laptop.
I hope you're feeling better soon and that it's not long before you're back home.
I'll add your new id.

Take care

Freya

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Mar 21, 14 7:55 AM
Oh, I am so not a happy camper. As an RN myself, I know what is what, and there are some nurses that don't much care for those who are willing to stand up for what is right. Got one of those today, and since I am the patient also, I intend to have my own fun with it all...oh yeah, I am one who always writes up great reports on those who do a great job, do the little extras, and I am always willing to give kudos. I also know how to write those reports of those who choose not to do the right thing. I will be kept busy, lol.

Off to play, didn't play last night as they did give me something light to get me to sleep...actually hadn't slept good in a while, so it was great. Will try to make some progress opening up new areas, building up inventory, and figure out what I need as well as other items to gift. Later, friends

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 21, 14 4:36 PM
WRD -
I hope you're not at level 21 yet, from what I hear that might have caused some of your health problems . Try to stay sane, and consider that it's better to know about problems when they can be dealt with, instead of finding out when it's too late. Huggles.
(And get some fun out of writing your nasty reports!)

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Mar 21, 14 5:29 PM
Oh, Rosie, thank you for giving me a much needed laugh...level 21 may just have been the straw that broke me down, lol. And since I don't have access to my home pc at the moment, it is still frustrating me...all those items that I have stockpiled on it would sure come in handy to move me along from these low levels on my laptop game. But the generosity of gifters is surely helping

[Post New]by Lilly_Belle25 on Mar 21, 14 5:35 PM
Wolfen 2,

You're a sly dog ... being an RN and giving those gals hell! Medical personnel make nightmare patients. (I am sure you know this fact.) Doctors are the biggest babies. LOL

Don't be too rough on them, because they can get rough with you too. It's all a balance. Try and be good. It will make your visit a little smoother for all!

Maybe if you are lucky, you can get them to smuggle in some cocktails. LOL (just joking) The drugs they give are 10x's better than any cocktail. LOL

Hugs & Sparkles

Go to: