Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Rat's Purpose

[Post New]by Althena533 on Mar 20, 14 7:55 AM
Could somebody please tell me the function and or purpose of the rat that sits perched over the top of the menu buttons? I haven't seen a chance to use him yet and so I'm not really knowing what he's supposed to be used for.

Re:Rat's Purpose

[Post New]by heatherington on Mar 20, 14 9:52 AM
Your guess is as good as mine. Totally unknown

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Mar 20, 14 10:05 AM
LOL Thanx! ;v)

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 20, 14 1:21 PM
I have noticed the rat will sometimes get off his perch and so I thought maybe there was something for him to do but either there was not or I just did not find it. I did not consult the SG which may explain it's use.

[Post New]by heatherington on Mar 20, 14 2:43 PM
I read the SG and didn't see anything, but I could have missed it.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 20, 14 4:50 PM
Maybe he's the photographer

TeachumWell
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by TeachumWell on Mar 21, 14 1:53 PM
Unless he has a future contribution to the story, I could live forever without the rat. The only thing I can surmise is that he's supposed to give the story creepy atmosphere. Well, that doesn't work for me. If he isn't going to add to the story or action, I wish he'd go home. Anyone know what we're supposed to use him for?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 21, 14 2:44 PM
Awwww! Poor rat! I think he's cute! Doin' all his gymnastics and whatnot! Though I have no clue as to his purpose.

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Mar 21, 14 7:25 PM
Seems to just be another graphic folks. I agree. I think he's cute too. He's not causing any harm so he's welcome to hang out in my game

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 22, 14 1:44 AM
ROTF and can't get up!I am so enjoying this Forum

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Mar 22, 14 10:11 PM
bribling wrote:Maybe he's the photographer

LOL! That would have been something different!

He is part of the décor and as WilJul mentions he's doing stuff like "working out" and munching sunflower seeds. But we do get another mouse along the way to help us with some tasks.

... And just when you thought this game didn't have a little animal helper! But... hey! At least we don't have to feed him, dress him, buy furniture for his house etc..!

Edited on 03/29/2014 at 2:17:45 AM PST

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Mar 22, 14 11:41 PM
If you make a wrong move he seems to take a little fit of frustration. I think he's fun

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Mar 23, 14 3:14 AM
I think that 1357wc Has it right! His only purpose seems to let us know when we make a mistake. I finished the game and the extra play and saw no other purpose. I did enjoy watching him much his sunflower seed (or whatever it is).

Linda1210
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Linda1210 on Mar 29, 14 12:31 PM
I see him making a gesture like he is operating an old movie camera. Maybe he is there to remind us to take a picture?

Go to: