epilogue

[Post New]by greeniflower on Mar 20, 14 3:53 PM
I never received the survival knife so I can't cut vines down to make tent. Knife was not present where it should have been. How to get knife?

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Re:epilogue

[Post New]by jcsgame on Mar 20, 14 6:42 PM
Hi greeniflower:

Welcome to the Pond.

SPOILER ALERT---------------------

Use the stool to get at the nest in the tree.
The thing in the nest will enable you to cook the fish; place it on the wood by the fish.
Give the fish to the cat; the cat will move and you can take the Knife Handle.
Use the Knife Handle to get the Survival Knife (which is right of the Tree Base).

Hope this gets you going again.

Edited on 03/20/2014 at 6:43:25 PM PST

Re:epilogue - moon bells

[Post New]by vicky3161 on Apr 5, 14 2:21 AM
i'm stuck - epilogue - have 3 moon bells top left corner and no way to get water to them to continue the game, any ideas??? -vicky3161

Edited on 04/05/2014 at 2:22:16 AM PST

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Apr 5, 14 9:09 AM
Hi Vicky,

You need to rake both the top and lower flower areas to get water to them. You should be able to grab the rake and just click on both areas. I saw that people were having rake problems in the earlier version of this game, so if you have tried raking in both areas and are still having trouble, you should probably check to make sure you have the latest version of the game installed on your machine.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by vicky3161 on Apr 6, 14 9:25 PM
thanks Bartsister -

Got the game 18 Feb - so about 6/7 weeks ago - l only play for short intervals.

Anyway the rake has gone, I can see in the strategy section - rake top section first and then the bottom area - i raked the bottom first and the rake has now gone, cannot skip - cannot move forward, cannot get water so thats the end of game at this point -
so was the game changed in the last 6 weeks? Or they had the old one still loaded?

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 9:27:09 PM PST

Re:epilogue - rake

[Post New]by sandi12345 on Apr 7, 14 6:36 AM
I have the same problem with Rake - it raked the first lot but disappeared - am uninstalling game - very disappointing - only bought it recently

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Apr 7, 14 4:52 PM
The new version that is supposed to fix the disappearing rake issue came out March 18th. So if the version on your computer is earlier than that, you should uninstall and re-install the game. Your profile should remain in tact. If you are still having problems after that, email customer service and see if they can help or at the least give you a free credit.

To check my game install dates, I just right click on my desktop icon for the game and then click Properties. Then I hit the General tab and it tells me when the icon was created. I am on Windows PC - not sure if you can do that on a Mac. I find that easier sometimes that trying to wade through my purchase history.

Hope it's just an easy re-install issue for you both. Good luck!

[Post New]by Berniex7 on Apr 26, 14 10:41 AM
I also have the same problem with the disappearing rake, i still have 3 moonbells to find which are the top ones and unable to deliver water. i have checked my game and it is dated march 18th. so where do i go from here.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 26, 14 11:53 PM
Berniex7 wrote:I also have the same problem with the disappearing rake, i still have 3 moonbells to find which are the top ones and unable to deliver water. i have checked my game and it is dated march 18th. so where do i go from here.
I'd still go ahead and uninstall and reinstall the game, you may have downloaded before the new version was up and running.

Go to: