Sophie0254
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Noise in the Dungeon

[Post New]by Sophie0254 on Mar 21, 14 4:59 AM
I used a ghost trap the first time then played the room successfully. The second time I played the room and defeated the twilight ghosts. I then played the room again, this time with no ghosts. I have not gotten credit for completing the quest. What's up with this? Help!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:Noise in the Dungeon

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Mar 21, 14 5:11 AM
Hey Sophie

What does the task that you haven't got credit for say? Does it ask you to explore in a certain mode, day night, shadow, jumbled, reverse, dismantled? or does it just say explore the dungeon?

Sophie0254
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Sophie0254 on Mar 21, 14 9:13 AM
It is an offer quest. It reads: "Chase away the ghosts from the dungeon." It is part of that limo quest. I got it when I finihed the Anti-Shock Potion. Thank you. As always you are there for us.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Mar 21, 14 9:51 AM
It wants you to chase away the white ghost. So if you used the ghost trap that should have credited you for you to take the reward and brought the next part of the quest up. It is very strange that it hasn't.

Sophie0254
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Sophie0254 on Mar 21, 14 10:33 AM
That's what I thought. What do I do now?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Mar 21, 14 10:40 AM
You could try, clicking on the button with a magnifying glass at the end of the task to take you to the dungeon. Put the ghost in the thumbnail picture into the room and this time explore the room with it still in there. You can use phase watches to add 30secs if you start running out of time or if you have a Nautilus Pallium, you can activate that and it will stop time completely, so you can take your time.

I'm not sure if it will work but it's worth a try.

Sophie0254
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Noise in the Dungeon Thanks to Everyone Involved!

[Post New]by Sophie0254 on Mar 21, 14 10:35 PM
The white ghost in the dungeon has finally been defeated! Rumbi, you were correct. I did have to summon another ghost. The problem, this morning was that I had no thumbnail ghost picture, gold terra cards, ghost trap or Nautilus Pallium.

Thanks to everyone involved. It's been quite a day! I think the coolest part though was defeating the ghost with my 5 year old grandson, just before I put him to bed. He got to see the pics of all my lovely neighbors and help open the gifts that you sent. For everyone: & Thank you!

edit: It occurred to me this morning 3/22 that the goal of the quest was to summon the ghost and then banish it. When I completed the Anti-Shock Potion, there was already a white ghost in the dungeon, so apparently my banishing that one just did not count. What a coincidence!

Edited on 03/22/2014 at 1:15:08 PM PST

Go to: