guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

"Day 11" Say No More, Still Locked Out.

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 21, 14 10:36 AM
I actually skipped "Day 10" and continued to moan under "Day 9"
This has to be some kind of record, do I get a prize?

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

Re:"Day 11" Say No More, Still Locked Out.

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Mar 21, 14 10:42 AM
Hi guppies56 ,

I haven't checked everything, but as of 1:16am this morning I was back in! No email. I usually checked access to MC in the (normal) morning, mid-afternoon and at night. Last night it was working. Seems like when you do get in that there should be some sort of special award...

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 21, 14 10:59 AM
Aww, i'm pleased you have gotten back in Temp, I wrote you a message on "day 9"
Hopefully my turn will arrive, but i'm feeling like it won't, I keep trying, i'd get a real shock if it did let me in as i'm so used to seeing that ridiculous message about 'my save' didn't save, when there isn't even a save on the game......Good news for you and I am genuinely pleased for you, have a drink on me to celebrate sorry they didn't have champagne!

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Mar 21, 14 11:14 AM
Still awaiting a response from CS on how, or if, there's anyway to speed up this process. Probably won't hear until mid to late afternoon. If I learn anything helpful, I'll add it to this post. Good luck.

Edited on 03/21/2014 at 11:28:18 AM PST

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 21, 14 11:26 AM
Thank you Temp, it'll be interesting if you hear anything they may have to tell you

jphoward
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jphoward on Mar 21, 14 11:42 AM
Also locked out. Emailed CS and they said if I sent my friend code it would be faster. How do you find your friend code if you are locked out of the game?

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 21, 14 11:55 AM
I didn't know my friend code either, I was very lucky because someone (who had been re-connected) checked my user name out, the level I was on and found my number, I was then able to contact the tech team again with all of the details, but still haven't been re-connected, this time I just had a generic reply saying they would get back to me within 24-72 hours, and that was a couple of days ago, it's getting too embarrassing to contact them again.
To add insult to injury I received an email from BFG asking me "To Like" Midnight Castle on Facebook about an hour ago. I dare say it was a chain shot email so they'll be asking you to "Like it" too.
If I do get back into the game before you i'll post on here "back in" and if you reply I will look for your user name and id number, but this being day 11 I wouldn't hold my breath. Good Luck with getting back in jphoward

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Mar 21, 14 12:20 PM
Hi jphoward,

I was hoping that someone more knowledgeable would jump in but I'll take a shot. If you had friends (other than Just John) and had given your avatar a fairly unique name, you could try creating a new discussion in this forum asking for help on the off chance that one of your friends sees it, goes to their friend list and finds your avatar's name with your level number. Then they could provide you with your friend code. Not everyone reads the forum, but you never know.

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on Mar 21, 14 12:31 PM
Hi J P Howard,

As temp_89120 says, it is possible for one of us to find your friend code if you know the name that you were playing under in the game and it is fairly unique (For instance there are thousands of "Players" but only one "Awalkinglady" or "The Doctor")

Post your player name and someone will get your ID number out of the game for you, if possible.

The Doctor

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Mar 21, 14 12:47 PM
guppies56 wrote:I actually skipped "Day 10" and continued to moan under "Day 9"

According to the game rules:

After 14 days you "win" an unusual stamp.
After 3 months you "win" a rare stamp.
After 1 year you "win" an unique stamp.

Hold up and you win.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 21, 14 1:02 PM
Duncan_14all wrote:

Hold up and you win.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 21, 14 1:08 PM
Duncan_14all wrote:

Hold up and you win.

Lol, and here was I thinking I might get something special, I hear there are VIP's now in the game and an elevation to VIP status would have sufficed nicely. you don't fill me with enthusiasm, as soon as you got to the 'year' mark my heart sank, I kind of believe it could be credible

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Mar 21, 14 1:20 PM
I know what it's like to be locked out, so I know how you feel, believe me guppies.

I know it will take some time to get back in the game, take your pause, and keep on smiling.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 21, 14 1:48 PM
Duncan_14all wrote:I know what it's like to be locked out, so I know how you feel, believe me guppies.

I know it will take some time to get back in the game, take your pause, and keep on smiling.

You're right Duncan, and I have a big smile glued to my face and there are many others in the same position.
The withdrawal symptoms have gotten some-what better and my guess is that by the time I get back into the game i'll wonder what all the fuss was about and outgrow the compulsion.
I'm only posting the day by day bulleteins in order to shame the devs, the frustration has waned.

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Mar 21, 14 2:39 PM
That's my girl!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 21, 14 4:15 PM
I just have a sneaking suspicion that your prize will be -

3 unusual marks and a pink piggy food!!!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 21, 14 6:14 PM
3 unusual marks & pink piggy food seem to be the norm for everything at present.
I just need the pig so I can use the food.

Go to: