level 19???

[Post New]by iamkelly on Mar 21, 14 11:22 AM
Please somebody tell me hot to get gold medal on this level. Every time i just miss 1 or 2 seconds.

Re:level 19???

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Mar 21, 14 7:46 PM
Hi. I finally got this one at exactly 2:30.

Feed all the produce into the 3 machines. Keep making pies throughout the level. When you catch the parrot, you should have $100. Send the feathers and 2 pies for an even $300. Buy the first pig. It should produce 1 meat before you buy the second pig. Upgrade the truck one time. I upgraded it after I got the first pig, but you can experiment with that and see what works best for you. Send at least 4 pies and the meat. Try to buy the second pig just before the first one produces again. Buying an extra wheat will help you get 18 pieces of dough without upgrading the kneader, and it's cheaper. Keep sending pies. I couldn't get gold by sending dough or vegetables alone. Try and buy the third pig right before the others produce meat. You will only need one meat by then.

If I recall correctly, there are 3 parrots on this level. I've got the cage upgraded all the way so that it only takes 2 clicks to catch them. I sent the meat and pies until I had room for the feathers to go along with it. The meat's $25 and the feathers are only $20 each. With the truck upgraded, you'll have room for everything, though. You'll also have some extra dough to sell after you've got the pigs. I never upgraded the refrigerator, so I just kept selling the dough or feeding it into the oven after I had 18 pieces to make sure I had room to collect the last meat. Most of it was needed for the pies. (I had 4 wheat and 3 vegetables growing throughout the level.)

I hope this helps. Good luck!

[Post New]by iamkelly on Mar 26, 14 9:22 AM
thank you very much!! it works!!!

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Mar 26, 14 3:34 PM
You're more than welcome. I'm glad it helped.

Go to: