guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Day 12, Still Locked Out

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 22, 14 7:27 AM
I realise MC is a free to play game so complaints should be at a minimum, but as soon as 'cash' changes hands the said game is no longer free, in fact ends up costing far more than a CE top game, so therefore BFG/developers should be pulling their fingers out to give value for money and getting all players back into the game instead of whining that they're doing their best, if they are unable to deliver then perhaps there should be no hidden charges and all monies paid out for a game someone is locked out of refunded!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:Day 12, Still Locked Out

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 22, 14 7:36 AM
Oh, you're not STILL locked out?
Are you still getting the message about the problem with the save?
Any word from tech support?

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 22, 14 7:42 AM
Yes FudgeChi, still locked out and getting that ridiculous message about the 'save' which would be a little more understandable were there an actual 'save' in the game.

I have sent of several tech reports, the last couple with player name and id, but not heard anything back for the last couple of days. I was told last Saturday that it will be around 24 hours before we're all back in, i've sent off two more reports since then, it's getting embarrassing lol

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 22, 14 8:05 AM
Goodness They should be getting on it much quicker than this.

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on Mar 22, 14 8:14 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that you are locked out, guppies 56, surely you moderators can remind the devs of this?

The Doctor

pepsizest1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by pepsizest1 on Mar 22, 14 8:16 AM
O M G! Guppie You're still out!!!
Been a few days since i have been in here, did not expect to find you still waiting!

There again i have got frustrated with MC.
The find option would find what it liked not what i wanted....frustrating to wait an hour or two to collect everything you need only to find you keep getting the wrong item when following the path!

Then YAY! an update to sort that little gremlin out..."shaking head" dinna bloody believe it!!! doesn't work either!

So fed up chasing my arse round the Castle getting nowhere
especially as i have read that there are quite a lot of things to collect once further on.....I reckon i will be drawing my pension by the time i collect " or in my case..don't collect" everything i need..

Kinda saddens me ...As it has the potential to be a great game, awesome graphics, music that doesn't have me wanting to tear my hair out and race to find the mute button and the mystery of what's coming next...

Plus side is.....I have caught up on other things....NOW aint that exciting "sigh"

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 22, 14 8:46 AM
Oh Pepsizest1, it sound as though you're as frustrated as me, although you have made me laugh, and yes, there's nothing more frustrating than chasing things you want and being given the things you don't.
Even worse when all the task masters want the same thing from the same location such as the totem, and each item needs more than on piece to open it.

You're filling me with dread here, they need to do another update? I suppose i'll be back into the castle sometime during 2015/16.

You're right, it could be a really good game, the graphics are terrific (don't know about the music I always turn the music off in games) and I love the concept of the game, really well thought out, but I don't think it should have been released until it was thoroughly tried and tested especially when real money changes hands.
Or it should have been posted as a free trial game for developers to learn more about the movements of the game and when/where glitches are appearing, and only when it's completely fit for purpose should it be posted as an actually developed game where money changes hands.

I hope you don't get too despondent and frustrated, you will get the items you need eventually, until then I can imagine the steam puffing out of all orifices in rage hehehe.

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Mar 22, 14 9:12 AM
Still guppies56? I popped in today hoping I would see you finally back in. I am so sorry to see you are still locked out.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 22, 14 9:24 AM
BFFirefly wrote:Still guppies56? I popped in today hoping I would see you finally back in. I am so sorry to see you are still locked out.

Hi BFFirefly, you'll see a big "OMG" when i'm back in. I had kind of hoped to be back in today with it being the weekend and time on my hands to play without feeling guilty about not doing chores as i've had the house to myself all day, which would have been absolutely perfect and a good excuse to sit on my behind.

pepsizest1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by pepsizest1 on Mar 22, 14 10:45 AM
guppies56 wrote:
I hope you don't get too despondent and frustrated, you will get the items you need eventually, until then I can imagine the steam puffing out of all orifices in rage hehehe.

Fingers crossed i managed the bit i wanted to quote!
COS~~~I really do have steam coming from everywhere although with this face ...Looks like it aint escaping...
I have so many heaviness of sin i could open a shop!
My little critters are starving due to the amount of purring manticore food i keep receiving 100 so far and given that i would have to part with 270 crystals to get the flaming egg....i guess it will be going stale in the bag.
Now i'm not trying to put you off coming back into the party BUT i am sure hoping that possibly by the time they get their finger out whichever orifice it is that they have it in and sort you out YOU will have no gremlins at all!
Like still stealing my flowers ..the find that doesn't find...plus point is i can craft with all the stuff i don't need...gives me a wee rest from running round the castle like a headless chicken!

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Mar 22, 14 11:03 AM
Hi guppies56. I too thought that surely you would have good news today! I'll continue to check in daily until I see your OMG entry.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 22, 14 11:22 AM
temp_89120 wrote:Hi guppies56. I too thought that surely you would have good news today! I'll continue to check in daily until I see your OMG entry.

Thanks Temp, you won't miss it as it'll arrive with fanfare lol

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 22, 14 11:26 AM
pepsizest1 wrote:
guppies56 wrote:

Fingers crossed i managed the bit i wanted to quote!
COS~~~I really do have steam coming from everywhere although with this face ...Looks like it aint escaping...
I have so many heaviness of sin i could open a shop!
My little critters are starving due to the amount of purring manticore food i keep receiving 100 so far and given that i would have to part with 270 crystals to get the flaming egg....i guess it will be going stale in the bag.
Now i'm not trying to put you off coming back into the party BUT i am sure hoping that possibly by the time they get their finger out whichever orifice it is that they have it in and sort you out YOU will have no gremlins at all!
Like still stealing my flowers ..the find that doesn't find...plus point is i can craft with all the stuff i don't need...gives me a wee rest from running round the castle like a headless chicken!

Keep that steam pouring out of all orifices Pepsizest, it appears to be having impact, you'll scare them into handing you the goodies you need

Go to: