guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

The Saga Continues-Day 13 Locked Out

[Post New]by guppies56 on Mar 23, 14 7:46 AM
The longest 48hrs I have ever experienced, the tech team must be living in a time capsule that stands still.

SARAHBEE
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Re:The Saga Continues-Day 13 Locked Out

[Post New]by SARAHBEE on Mar 23, 14 8:36 AM
Guppie I can't believe you are still not in the castle with us, all I can say is I admire your perserverance. have you started another game or are you just going cold turkey!!
Sarah

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Mar 23, 14 12:14 PM
Hi guppies56. I'm sorry that you're not back in yet.

I dont' know if any of this will help since you had ongoing contact with CS while I did not. I did get a reply today from CS concerning my questions of how to speed up the process. "If after 72 hours you decide that you'd like to write in again, you certainly can. Including the incident number for the first email is also helpful so that we can make sure that you don't get two replies to the same issue." When I filled out the Contact Us form for the second time, I started off with why I was having to do this and the first Incident number. Then I cut and pasted everything from the Your Entry portion of the automated email from the first Incident into the new form and added all the daily submissions that I had sent so that CS would have complete account for the new Incident.

Continuing to wish you good fortune.

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on Mar 23, 14 1:46 PM
guppies56, I'm sorry to hear that you are still locked out! Why are the techs holding you over for a special kind of torture, I wonder?

Come on you Moderators, is there nothing that you can do to ease things along?

The Doctor

Go to: