Djerr22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Two updates and still the game crashes?!

[Post New]by Djerr22 on Mar 24, 14 9:49 AM
Come on, Big Fish. You have great customer service but your developers need to match their performance. Since the February update the game is practically unplayable. You crash when you select an HOS, you crash when you've completed an HOS. No rhyme or reason, just energy lost every time and no points earned. Not good enough.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Two updates and still the game crashes?!

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Mar 24, 14 11:47 AM
G'day Djerr22

Thanks for checking in, I want to assure you that we're doing everything possible to get this resolved for all impacted players.

The game is currently undergoing maintenance to address these issues.

At this point, we cannot say for certain if this will fix some or all of the issues we know to be impacting our users but we will keep working until all the in-game gremlins are vanquished.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by ihavenolifenow on Mar 24, 14 10:41 PM
Hi there.
Yup! the same problems as you are describing AFTER the updates.
Boo hoo.
Just open a game in the mode that I have been working towards and ...BLINK...it's gone back to my computer home page. Goodbye energies, time, patience!!!
Hoping that it can be fixed SOON.
Keep smiling 'cause we really do like the scenes and the manor-building aspect.
Happy trails.
Angelic Avenue

suetyler
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by suetyler on Mar 25, 14 1:12 AM
Yes, still crashes all the time for me, too. I don't bother writing to CS anymore for the energy to be restored. It takes 4 to 5 days to hear from them, and it's just not worth the time. I gave up on keeping track of all the energy loss quite a while ago. CS is very nice, but nothing ever gets fixed.

Go to: