nantyglyn
Salmon
Salmon
2,939 Posts

Do you have to guess?

[Post New]by nantyglyn on Mar 24, 14 12:10 PM
I love this type of puzzle, but NOT when you can't figure it out by pure logic. In level 12 I seem to be at the point where I need to make some guesses to progress. Has anyone else found this? If I am missing something in my logic, just let me know that it IS possible without guessing and I will go back and look at it some more.

Jixio
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Do you have to guess?

[Post New]by Jixio on Mar 24, 14 2:28 PM
It seems to me that at certain points in these games you do have to either guess or use a hint. When I get to these points I try to get past the impasse by using as few hints as possible.

riefer
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by riefer on Mar 24, 14 5:27 PM
I found the same thing, level 12 as well. It seems to me that you have to guess. I won't be buying it, these are supposed to be logic puzzles. Proper logic puzzles don't require guessing. I suppose if it had a "test" or "overlay" feature, where you could try out different options and see if it worked out, then that would allow you to figure it out kind of logically. I mean, it's still try-and-see, but at least it's not guessing. But they don't have that option, so this one doesn't make the cut for me.

[Post New]by ellie1771 on Apr 2, 14 12:39 AM
Sorry but I think you might be missing something as I found you could solve nearly all of them with logic, I say nearly all as I have not quite finished the game as it has crashed!!

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Apr 5, 14 12:09 PM
No one was missing anything. You did have to guess or use a hint. Apart from this one being boring, I wouldn't buy unless the game was made properly. It's supposed to be a logic game, not a guessing game.

Edited on 04/05/2014 at 12:10:47 PM PST

Go to: