bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ranch Rush forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 29, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Ranch Rush forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ranch Rush players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Ranch Rush forum

[Post New]by ziggybowie on Sep 4, 08 10:20 PM
hi every body. i don t succeed to pass the last ? level of ranch rush week 8, example 32 breads....... i have 2 or 3 of each animal... don t understand???? oh i m sorry, but i m french, so i don t speak very well help me to finish this game please

[Post New]by orlandomiki on Sep 5, 08 9:58 AM
I too have never finished the last level...I just start over with another name and figure sooner or later I will figure out how to finish the game...Good Luck and let me know if you finish...Would be interested in hearing how you did it..

[Post New]by HSHRRFan on Sep 10, 08 7:58 PM
I've stuck on Week 8, Wednesday and I can't beat the level before the time runs out, can someone help me or give me tips on how to win the level?

[Post New]by wendyabraham on Sep 19, 08 11:39 PM
I love this game! Unlike most time management games I can prioritize my actions, and best of all, shift things to the most efficient arrangement. I think if you are having trouble finishing, those are the two key things. Your barn needs to be right in the middle. Have two of all animals and at least five bee hives. Place machines next to what they need and then do the slowest stuff first, especially bread making. I have finished the game but would love to see more like it. Only problem was I have had a glitch with saving - sometimes jams up when I try to reload a saved game.

[Post New]by PAINTERPAM on Sep 21, 08 9:15 PM
I love Ranch Rush and play it alot but does anybody out there ever have trouble with their mouse "floating" while you are playing this game? I don't know how else to describe it. I don't have much control over the pointer but only on this game. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by bgrabbit7 on Sep 28, 08 6:46 PM
Hi Painterpam...I too have problem with the "floating mouse" on this game..I run Vista program on my computer and curious if that is what you have on yours also. I have finished the game on easy mode but not on the hard level...Can't get thru the last level there..I play with 2 sheep, and ostrich..3 cows and 5 hives..I also put tool boxes at every machine and pest spray either 4 or 5 bottles....Just lucked out eventually!!

[Post New]by sploopidoo on Sep 28, 08 8:06 PM
Hi everyone I too am stuck on the last level so I just start over because I love the game so much I have vista do not have any trouble with floating mouse .

Thank you all for the suggestion on the last level I will try

[Post New]by Payge9182 on Feb 20, 09 1:11 PM
This game is awesome.

[Post New]by donna01089 on Feb 24, 09 3:51 PM
i download this game and well not play it said cannot find import dill may be
missing, corrupt, or wrong version plaese help i just bought this game
i did reload it and same thing thanks

[Post New]by bsamijo on Apr 6, 09 6:37 AM
Can't get thru the last level I play with 2 sheep, and 3 ostrich..4 cows and 5 hives..I also put tool boxes at every machine and pest spray 5 bottles....is there any tips on how to get thru the last level friday[u][i] help wishing to get thru::::: so i can quite starting a new game everytime i get to this level.

Edited on 04/06/2009 at 6:40:19 AM PST

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Apr 16, 09 12:49 AM
I think it's all about having an efficient set-up.

I like to have 1 barn, pretty much in the middle, with a bread machine on each side (total 2 bread machines). I have 3 cows, 6 hives, and I wound up with 4 pest spray bottles (one for the clover, one for the wheat & pumpkins, one for the grapes, and one for the corn & tomatoes). I had 4 toolkits to serve 6 machines.

Others use different set-ups (I really wish there was an Untimed Mode so we could really experiment!). I think the key is to have only as much as you need where you need them.

I'm going to try to make a better set-up this time around. I'd post a link to a sceenie, but it's not allowed. Good luck with your ranch!

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Apr 16, 09 5:20 PM
Just made it through week 8. I think next time, I'll try one less toolkit. I kept wishing I had a 2nd patch of grapes. And if I could squeeze in a patch that has one of everything, it'd help feed the ostriches.

[Post New]by critzcl on May 31, 09 11:24 AM
I've installed the game twice and it only crashes, I can't even get it to start. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm using the mac version.

[Post New]by Muttie2 on Sep 3, 09 4:00 PM
bsamijo wrote:Can't get thru the last level I play with 2 sheep, and 3 ostrich..4 cows and 5 hives..I also put tool boxes at every machine and pest spray 5 bottles....is there any tips on how to get thru the last level friday[u][i] help wishing to get thru::::: so i can quite starting a new game everytime i get to this level.

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by Meisie84 on Sep 24, 09 10:34 AM
hmmm I was interested to try this, but according to Blueskunk's post (love that name) there is no 'untimed' mode. It that right? I cannot just finish it when I finish it? If that is the case, I'm not buying...

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Oct 17, 09 11:22 PM
Meisie84 wrote:hmmm I was interested to try this, but according to Blueskunk's post (love that name) there is no 'untimed' mode. It that right? I cannot just finish it when I finish it? If that is the case, I'm not buying...

Nope. Casual Mode doesn't mean Untimed. That's something many would really like to see, a Mode where we can relax and just farm to our heart's content.

Maybe it will be a feature of Ranch Rush 2.

[Post New]by LittleTexas on Jan 2, 10 3:49 PM
I have had no trouble finishing the last expert level. I think the trick is to be organized. I play with two cows, ostriches, and sheep, one of each machine, 9 hives, one shears, one tools and plots of 16 squares for each crop. At each level I finish my order and refill everything so that I can start the next level with everything full. After I have gotten my "bug" ribbon I don't worry about them anymore. After my order is filled and everything is refilled I replant all the dead places all at once which is pretty fast. I always save one crate of some crop to the very last. This gives me time to replant and refill everything. When all is completed I pick the last crate. One trick in the expert level is to use your farmer's market time to finish what you need to catch up on refilling or replanting. The goal is more about finishing than money. Hope this helps

[Post New]by kaymilam on Feb 9, 10 6:00 PM
i cant seem to get trough the last level,i tried everything,i need HELP

got2play
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by got2play on Mar 1, 10 9:29 PM
Has anyone heard whether there might be a Ranch Rush 2?

This game is a hoot!

Go to: