Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Rare Marks and the mechanical heart

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 24, 14 3:06 PM
I'm really low on coins on level 19. I have a quest from the dragon for the mechanical heart. I've made two so far and sold both so I could get some coins. I have everything needed to make a third one.

My question is how many rare marks (the green ones) am I going to need in the upper levels? I have 42 in my inventory and the mechanical heart takes 6 of them...so will be left with 36.

I'm trying to decide if I should sell the heart one more time or will that make me short of rare marks later. I'd rather not run out of marks. Thanks for any help.

MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Re:Rare Marks and the mechanical heart

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on Mar 24, 14 3:34 PM
Amerzone have you gone into the lab to see if you have the Ancestors Spirit to craft? It gives you 2000 coins. I have cashed it in at least 8 times. Good Luck

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 24, 14 4:06 PM
Yes, I saw that. Would love to craft it but I'm not into some of the areas needed to obtain some of the objects. Still early in level 19.

I went ahead and crafted and sold the heart again. Last time. It's a hard decision to make more or move on. I've been on level 19 for some time now.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Mar 24, 14 4:11 PM
Amerzone, I have crafted that heart, not sure which one has it and all my gifting has been done for the day but if you can wait until tomorrow, I will let you know which to friend and I can gift it to you.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 24, 14 5:26 PM
Cynth, I can't believe the generosity of the people on this forum. I'd like to PM you, if that's ok. I'd like to discuss how this affects your quantity of marks.

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Mar 25, 14 12:23 AM
Hi, the soul selector alone needs 3 green markers and there are 3 soul selectors for each bow figurine. The are about 7-10 bow figurines, so i would double that for any other crafts required and keep/save at least 130-150 green markers. Hope that helps.

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Mar 25, 14 12:25 AM
Also note you will need 200 - 250 blue markers, so I wouldn't cash in the ancestors spirit as it takes 6 blue markers.

Go to: