gadget23mom
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

WOW!!!!

[Post New]by gadget23mom on Mar 24, 14 7:31 PM
I got up to make a cup of coffee, and in that time my kitten had found his way to my laptop. He likes the warmth of it. When I got back, I took a look at my monitor and lo and behold, flowers, flowers every where I looked. I obviously had the background light level way too low and was missing some of where the flowers are popping up. Anyone need any technical assistance, I can loan my kitten for a bit, but then send him back...I Luvs that little guy.

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:WOW!!!!

[Post New]by salsaz on Mar 24, 14 7:36 PM
Lol.

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Mar 24, 14 7:51 PM
Our two cats like to help me, too. I've taken to almost closing my laptop because if they step on something and get me stuck...I'm up the river without a paddle. LOL

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 24, 14 8:56 PM
Mine either stand in front of the monitor while I'm in the middle of a HOS, or else lay on my mouse hand and get fur on the mouse pad. Two of them separately decided they needed to climb onto my shoulder yesterday. No high scores when they're around. I think your kitten is much more helpful.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 24, 14 11:32 PM
Mine want to sit on my knee when I'm in the middle of an HOS. Since I don't have a footstool, they keep sliding off & climbing back up & holding on like they're climbing Mt Everest so I'm holding on to cats with one hand & playing the game with the other.

High Score??? What's that these days?

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Mar 25, 14 7:32 AM
My cat, Ted, has a bad habit of wanting something when I'm deep in a hidden object screen. So, to get my undivided attention, Ted will sneak up on me and use a claw to bring me to instant attention. I noticed lately that he is doing this more often. It may be that he's a little worried about the groans and unmentionable phrases that seem to be increasing since I reached Level 20 to 22 and then back again to Level 21. It may be he's attempting to promote heart heath or to keep me from losing it. What ever his reason, I'm ready to make him an outdoor cat--at least during the day. The nights are still a little chilly here in beautiful downtown rural Idaho. Yes, I believe it's to keep me sane as I feel a little more insane each day.

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Mar 25, 14 7:54 AM
My BF sits at a desk to play his laptop and one of our cats has taken a liking to the high ground also. He's been telling me that Wolfie strolls across little wall and then onto his shoulder where the claws go in to hold on.
I usually sit on the side of the bed with my laptop in my lap or lay down with it on my chest. When I'm laying down, our other cat Hunter, likes to lay half on my pillow with his head right next to mine and watch the screen, purring in my ear.
Joan it's said that our animals can pick up on the small changes in our bodies such as rising blood pressure. I wonder if they know that stroking them brings it down almost automatically and that's why Ted is coming to you. He's not feeling neglected, he's a doctor.
%*#$@&*%!!! Paging Dr. Ted, paging Dr. Ted. LOL
Anna, kudos on learning cat juggling.

Edited on 03/25/2014 at 7:55:51 AM PST

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Mar 25, 14 7:06 PM
I have a cat too who wants to keep me company while I play. He has to practically sit on my hands to be comfortable or on the back of my chair acting like a pirate's parrot only he purrs instead of squawking.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Mar 25, 14 7:27 PM
Purring is much better than squawking, or yipping for that matter (I do just hate those little yippy dogs). Sorry, letting my canine prejudice show.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 25, 14 11:55 PM
No castle is complete without cats. We seem to have a fair contingent of them between us, some of them wanting to play the game & gift like the Witch of Endor's cat..

Sam purrs like a freight train, Marius just sleeps & falls off. Marius is missing his proper lap sitting time as I am at the computer so much these days.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Mar 26, 14 5:23 AM
I think all our pets love our attention. My pup always brought me toys when I was on the phone. If I was on the computer I got her head on my lap and those puppy-dog soulful eyes staring up at me begging for me to pet her. Geeze I miss her. I forget how much until I read about everyone else's pets.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Mar 26, 14 10:45 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm glad to see some of your pets have been able to help with getting things done in Midnight Castle! However, since it looks like this thread is getting a bit off topic, I'm going to go ahead and lock it just to keep things tidy.

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

Go to: