SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

Need Update and New Furnishings

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Mar 24, 14 9:31 PM
Is there an update in the works? We desperately need new items to design our houses. Please, please, please give us furniture to match to complete an entire room, new wallpaper/paint and flooring, new windows with more color curtains and I can't emphasize this enough...paintings that people would actually want to put on their walls. I could go on and on with more requests, but please let us know that there is something in the works that we can expect soon.

Re: Need Update and New Furnishings

[Post New]by RobbieH on Mar 26, 14 7:19 AM
Yes I totally agree. We need new and matching furnishings.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 27, 14 12:12 PM
Hey SnowBunnyB16,

Thanks for your post, but we don't have any information about a new update at this time.

We hope to receive more information from the developer soon and we will be sure to post about it here in the forum as soon as we do.

Thanks for your patience!

bfgWendwater

christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by christina1533 on Mar 29, 14 6:36 PM
I hope the developer isn't MIA! I would love to see updates to this game, especially in the form of new houses and residents.

wilds
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by wilds on Mar 31, 14 5:17 PM
the staff of bfg pay as much attention to what people want in this game as they do in all problems & ideas in their other games

christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by christina1533 on Apr 1, 14 4:58 PM
I don't think this is an issue that BFG has any contyrol over, Wilds.

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Apr 26, 14 12:30 PM
We've been asking for awhile. I just posted here again to bring this to the front. BF said they would let us know when they hear from the developers if something is in the works.

christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by christina1533 on Apr 30, 14 4:55 PM
I installed this game around the middle of December last year, when it was released for PC, and I can't remember there ever being an update, for some reason. While five months isn't that long to wait for a game update, it's still really unusual...and frustrating. I don't blame BFG; I just wonder where the developer is...

Update: After typing that last sentence, I decided to be proactive about trying to get news on an update about this game and/or this game's developers. I found a social media page of theirs where they had replied to an update request on March 19 with, "Stay tuned...". They've been saying that for months, though, according to their comments from February and January.

In conclusion: Who knows? They say they have an update in the works...but they've also been saying that for a really long time, lol. Here's hoping, though. Here's hoping...

SnowBunnyB16 wrote:We've been asking for awhile. I just posted here again to bring this to the front. BF said they would let us know when they hear from the developers if something is in the works.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on May 1, 14 11:15 AM
New stuff would be nice, but it would be better if the "take a picture" and "invite a friend" tasks actually worked. People are missing out on a lot of coins they should be able to earn but can't.

girlgotgame
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by girlgotgame on May 1, 14 1:24 PM
^Yes!
Also, it would be nice if we could trade dollars for coins and vice versa. A gold coin could be worth, say, 100,000 dollars, so we'd still have to work at building value to earn a chance for gold coins, but it would give us more flexibility in furnishing our homes.
Alternatively, give us more ways to earn coins.

(Does anyone but us read this stuff?)

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on May 3, 14 11:30 PM
That would make some of those hideous "art" paintings worth half a million?

Still, it's a good idea.

girlgotgame
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by girlgotgame on May 4, 14 11:14 AM
Valkara wrote:That would make some of those hideous "art" paintings worth half a million?

Why not? A friggin' geranium costs $1000.

Go to: