LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Analyzing Evidence in Dupin's lab

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Mar 24, 14 11:55 PM
I am going through the Bonus Chapter and finally decided to spend some of those coins on equipment to analyze blood, fingerprints and guns. I can move the 3 bags of evidence around the equipment, but when I click on the microscope, the 3 bags just go back to sitting on the counter. Do I need to do something else? Or when I check in there again will the 'Friend' from the note from Dupin have done all the analyzing. Or is this just a little side trip for entertainment and nothing gets analyzed here at all?

dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Analyzing Evidence in Dupin's lab

[Post New]by dog2007 on Mar 25, 14 12:40 AM
After you equip the lab use the tools to find the criminal (the fingerprints, blood sample, and bullet test)

LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Mar 25, 14 10:21 PM
I have equipped the lab. I just can't figure out how to start analyzing the evidence in the three numbered bags. As I said before, I click on the round arrow buttons which moves the evidence from the microscope to the next piece of lab equipment. When I have a bag over the lab machine I want to use the three bags go back to their original
places. I have no luck with the criminal cards.
How do I analyze the bullets or the fingerprints on the cup?
Please be specific on just one thing. i.e. the bullets or the fingerprints.
I just cannot figure it out.

Thanks

LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Mar 26, 14 2:48 AM
I just figured it out on my second playing of the game. The first time I didn't buy the lab guide or whatever it's called. When I bought that this time every thing fell into place and I solved the crime.
Thanks for your help anyway.
Luckymol

Go to: