gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

please, let us give more than 5 gifts

[Post New]by gvierg on Mar 26, 14 7:20 AM
it makes it hard to give back to everyone and support all the friends I would like to support. why cant we use all our given gift-boxes? I could easily support 20 a day.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

Re:please, let us give more than 5 gifts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Mar 26, 14 8:15 AM
I'd like to see the number of daily gifts we can give increased to ten.....that way, it wouldn't take a month or so to earn enough postcards for pets.....as well as being able to reciprocate gifts to friends.

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Mar 26, 14 3:18 PM
I wholeheartedly agree!!!! I love this game and have no complaints about the gameplay no matter how difficult it gets or how long it takes to complete a quest. I am thankful to have such an innovative game to play. The only thing that bothers me is choosing only 5 friends to gift to when I have so many other things people could use. Please let us gift more than 5!!!!!!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 26, 14 6:44 PM
I agree. I have 400 friends in one game. That will take forever to reach everyone. a day would give a fighting chance. If they don't want us to get the postcards more quickly perhaps a diamond for the second 5 per day?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 28, 14 7:21 PM
I agree with this also. I can see why they would only let you give one gift to each player a day but why limit the gifts to 5 per day?

Please BFG/Elephant let us be more generous.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Mar 29, 14 11:51 PM
Add my vote for this! It is so frustrating to have surplus items that I do not need right now, but cannot give to someone who wants them.

It would also be nice to be able to request, perhaps, a maximum of six items instead of four.

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Mar 30, 14 8:11 AM
Agree with all said above! I always feel very sorry when I have the items I can share and am not allowed to because of this 5 per day limit

[Post New]by reagangirl on Mar 30, 14 11:52 AM
This would be great! I received more than 5 gifts today and I feel bad when I cannot send a gift back. So, even if they just increased the limit to 10 I would be very happy.

janetdory
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by janetdory on Mar 30, 14 12:07 PM
I agree we need to be able to repay people for gifting us and at only 5 people at a time that just won't work. And why can't we open the or use the gift box's?

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Apr 7, 14 1:43 AM
We absolutely need to be able to send at least 10 gifts each day. We also need to be able to put at least 6 items on our Wish List.

I realize the extremely low limit on these abilities is to try to push people to spend money on gold and diamonds, but it ultimately discourages players who cannot afford to do that. (Perhaps wants those of us who cannot pour money into this to drop out.) It sends a message that BFG is not interested in anyone who does not have the ability or desire to spend money to play a "Free-To-Play" game. It is not an image that will do much good in the long run.

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Apr 7, 14 3:10 AM
I'd like to gift more than 5 per day but only for the thank cards for pets. I only have 25 friends and send out 5 gifts every day, including hard to get items , but other than a couple of friends that always gift back I don't get anything from most people (even gifted 2 eggs the other day and didn't get anything back). And I have easy to give items on my wishlist, so i don't see the point in gifting for people that don't return it. Once I have all the pets I'll stop and only send 1-2 per day so I can keep the rest and use it myself.

May sound selfish, but it's unfair when people want to take, take, take but never give back, when I need the items myself.

Viki_1_2
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

people not returning gifts

[Post New]by Viki_1_2 on Apr 7, 14 4:39 AM
I am very sad to hear that people don't return gifts to you. Have in mind that there are also many people having 2 accounts but wish list only on one account (like me), meaning they are giving out 10 gifts a day from 2 accounts but collecting only on one account.
It may also be a very different problem - people stopped playing (or are locked out) and leave their wish lists open, some posts reveal that there are players who can't access their gifts and wish lists, can't send gifts and many other scenarios. I myself kept sending to sever locked.out people before I found out they can't collect or return gifts.
I also have many hard to get items (thanks to tons of unsuccessful cycles of bow figurines), so be welcome to PM me and I will be more that happy to share my valuable gifts with you or just give them out without expecting anything in return. If I can help you out with a pet - I will do so, just don't stop sending the gifts away.
Or just read the posts - you will see that there are many players sending out valuable gifts all the time and you can see who they are.
I wish you more luck with your friends in the future and many many nice gifts.

1Hangman
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by 1Hangman on Apr 7, 14 5:30 AM
To be able to give more than 5 gifts a day would be wonderful. Even to be able to gift the same person more than once a day would be nice. There are times when I log on and receive and send gifts, and continue to rebuild my reserves that I will receive another gift from someone that I just sent a "return" gift to. I imagine it is because we all play at different times, in different time zones and in parts of the world where it is already tomorrow (or maybe still yesterday?) Anyway it is a really nice feeling to 'gift' someone and know they got it because they send you one right back. This has become a very friendly game, with good people playing. Thank you.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Apr 7, 14 7:52 AM
Add my vote to this idea.... I think that 10 a day gifts would be greatly improved and more helpful all our friends that can use it. After all that is what a WISH LIST is for right? To help others and also to be helped in kind.

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Apr 7, 14 8:59 AM
I’m all for gifting more than 5 a day. 10 gifts a day would be a great improvement! We are a very giving community here and it would warm our hearts greatly

BRING ON 10 GIFTS A DAY!

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by HotLily on Apr 7, 14 10:04 AM
I'm all for being able to give more gifts. I'm not bothered about pets, the two I have never find much for me, but I receive lots of gifts from some great friends and I would love to reciprocate more than I can.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Apr 7, 14 10:08 AM
I would like to be able to reciprocate more too. I feel so bad that I can't. I now have as many friends on the iPad version as I do on the PC and it would take me over a month to gift all the friends. I don't like to decline friend requests, it seems rude. I just hope everyone understands.

Go to: