Tongs to get the Gem out of the sword

[Post New]by kjwright23 on Mar 26, 14 1:51 PM
I am playing Scent of Desire - and I just started. I paid for the game and have used the hint to find that after I have done the HOP in the covered wagon I should use the tongs to get the gem out of the sword. I have tried to put the tongs over the sword in all sorts of places and the gem won't come out? What am I doing wrong?

Re:Tongs to get the Gem out of the sword

[Post New]by Daddyred on Jun 26, 14 3:23 PM
Tongs won't get stone out of sword

[Post New]by Daddyred on Jun 26, 14 3:24 PM
How do I get tongs to get gem out of the sword

[Post New]by Daddyred on Jun 26, 14 3:25 PM
How do I get tongs to get gem out of sword?

[Post New]by Daddyred on Jun 26, 14 3:42 PM
kjwright23 wrote:I am playing Scent of Desire - and I just started. I paid for the game and have used the hint to find that after I have done the HOP in the covered wagon I should use the tongs to get the gem out of the sword. I have tried to put the tongs over the sword in all sorts of places and the gem won't come out? What am I doing wrong?

Edited on 06/26/2014 at 3:45:15 PM PST

[Post New]by Daddyred on Jun 26, 14 3:51 PM
kjwright23 wrote:I am playing Scent of Desire - and I just started. I paid for the game and have used the hint to find that after I have done the HOP in the covered wagon I should use the tongs to get the gem out of the sword. I have tried to put the tongs over the sword in all sorts of places and the gem won't come out? What am I doing wrong?

Go to: