Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

I think i have lost me eye sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Janeypat on Mar 26, 14 4:24 PM
why has game been released - I have gone blind looking for tiny stupid objects - BFG -this should never ever have been released with your backing - please get more members to beta - as this game would never have got through - so many poor games that do not live up to BFG - think it might be better to have more of us beta testing
Sad that most of BFG games at the moment fall short of what we expect
BFG a lot of your games are old and boring - suggest keep good developers or find new ones
We pay to Play
Games at the moment are second if not third rate

Re:I think i have lost me eye sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by squareface on Mar 26, 14 6:47 PM
I agree this game was very hard on the eyes, my eyesight i bad enough

lkbambi
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lkbambi on Mar 26, 14 9:57 PM
My eyesight is great. I gave up after the second HOS. Can't even find the ring. Hints are no help either.

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Mar 29, 14 6:13 AM
I absolutely agree. The story sounded interesting but I had to use a hint to find every hidden object. I can't understand why anyone would make things this hard to see. Then when I got to the seek and find puzzle which is also very hard on the eyes I had to say no more. This game is torture.

[Post New]by heatherington on Apr 6, 14 1:54 AM
Agreed. Objects are way too tiny and who knows what a "sakkos" is? way way too tiny, I was prepared to like it till I saw how tiny everything was and without the hint you had no way of identifying it anyway. Not a great job for these first time developers. You would have thought they would have learned something about hidden object games by now. This game might have flown 7 years ago, but certainly not now.

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Jorie10 on May 18, 14 7:06 AM
hydrogibbon wrote:I absolutely agree. The story sounded interesting but I had to use a hint to find every hidden object. I can't understand why anyone would make things this hard to see. Then when I got to the seek and find puzzle which is also very hard on the eyes I had to say no more. This game is torture.

Ditto!
I quit on the Seek and Find puzzle, too.

Had to use the Hint so often, that the fun was taken out of the game.

Too bad because I think the story may have been a good one.

Marking this one as a No Buy even if it became a Daily Deal.

Edited to Add: I play on a 24" monitor and tried using the Magnifier and Lantern.

Edited on 05/18/2014 at 7:11:43 AM PST

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jun 28, 14 12:52 PM
I'm 62 years old and wear glasses. I did not need to use a hint more than 2x in any given HOS because as someone else stated, I did not know the meaning of some of the words. They fix that problem in the 2nd game of this trilogy,

To use the light and magnifying glass on an object, you must right click it.
Did you know you can brighten the screen in options? This is a feature I wish all developers would adopt.

Have a .Maybe your eyesight will improve.

Go to: