ttownmama
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Level 50

[Post New]by ttownmama on Mar 27, 14 6:36 PM
Has anyone figured out how to complete this stupid level? HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Really frustrated. Thanks

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Level 50

[Post New]by Janette5 on Mar 28, 14 1:44 AM
Level 50 - spoiler alert!!

1. Run for the switches and keep switching until the first two blue gates are open.
2. Now you have access to a lot of wood that is at the bottom of the path beyond the gates.
3. Collect that and build the path above the 2nd gate - it is sand, it needs the wood to build it.
4. Now go back to the switches and you'll switch them so that the first two gates are closed but the 2nd two gates are open.
5. You can now by-pass the first two gates by running along the road you built and reach the flags.

netizen
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by netizen on Apr 17, 14 7:31 AM
Well, I completed this in gold time but the level 50 indicator on the Map stayed green.
I played it again in gold time, but indicator still green.

Any clues? Thanks.

Edited on 04/17/2014 at 7:31:56 AM PST

[Post New]by decrepitude on Jun 7, 14 12:28 PM
The same thing has happened to me - twice. I completed the level (with the use of the help earlier in the thread). Path completed - check. Flag reached - check. I get a note that the chapter is completed, in gold time - but then when I click on "continue" it goes back to the map with the "50" still green. Please somebody help! It's driving me crackers.

[Post New]by decrepitude on Jun 7, 14 12:39 PM
Just had a thought - level 50 isn't the end, is it? I confess I keep skipping the storyline, so if it told me I had finished the game I missed it! It certainly isn't obvious. I looked through all of the thread and nobody has any queries for a level higher than 50 so maybe that is the end.

[Post New]by decrepitude on Jun 7, 14 12:45 PM
It IS the end! I played it again, and this time, didn't skip the storyline. When I read it through it made it clear the game was finished.

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by grams3031 on Jun 7, 14 1:05 PM
i also finish the other small ones and got gold but they did not register it as gold. in the trophies it says i don't have all golds but i can't undertand it. i have comleted 50 with gold twice atfer someone mentioned how to open gates. i can't rember if it said game finished or not.

Go to: