basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Thank you bfg for freeze fix!

[Post New]by basmith12 on Mar 27, 14 8:50 PM
Thank you bf for the update, no more freeze so far and loving the new quests. Thanks again!!

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Thank you bfg for freeze fix!

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 28, 14 11:28 AM
Hey basmith12,

That's great to see! Thank you for posting your feedback and letting us know the update helped your freezing issues. I'll definitely pass that along.

Happy Gaming!

bfgWendwater

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Mar 28, 14 11:35 AM
no it may have helped some people but it totally screwed the game for others my computer now completely shuts down when i try to play any minigame or map scene since I upgraded to this latest version of game and its only happening with AK game See my post called totally mad update 3/28/2014

[Post New]by KerriAnna78 on Mar 28, 14 11:38 AM
My pc will not load now either, but I think it's because I have an old pc that doesn't meet system requirements. And I was level 37.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Mar 28, 14 3:40 PM
Thank you Big Fish for fixes. Game went smoothly from one scene to next. For players with some issues with pc requirements, they might want to check in with their children or grandchildren that play WOW.

WOW also takes many players and need ergs to play.

Again, BF thank you for the help and support. Doing the hippy-hippy dance.
Mamacass14

[Post New]by driver66 on Mar 28, 14 3:43 PM
Since the update I cannot get to game, starts to load up but when gets to connecting freezes the puter. Have to either use clt/alt/del and end process or restart the puter to get out, So cannot play the game anymore
Joe

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Mar 28, 14 4:20 PM
Joe,

Have you check other blogs regarding restarting download? If so and still have issues, have you contact bf support to see if they can help? I am sure they can help.

Hope to see you back in the game.
Mamacass14

Go to: