Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Level 9 - the radio station (I believe?)

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Mar 28, 14 2:14 PM
Am I having some major senior moments or is this level really hard??

Each way I go I run out of tools with no way of gaining more (apart from waiting for the truck to generate one) I don't appear able to get across to the main bit where all the shacks are

I've tried clearing the grass to the left and building the bridge - nice but gets me nowhere

I've tried getting past the scorpions and building the animal shack but then don't appear able to build the pier?

Help!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Level 9 - the radio station (I believe?)

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 29, 14 10:07 AM
There is no pier on level 9. Are you sure you are on this level?

julesy

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Mar 29, 14 11:04 AM
Perhaps they meant level 12 Weather Station?
It has scorpions for the first time, and a stone pier.

On this level, there should be an Exchange Post immediately to the left of the truck, where you can get Tools in exhcange for Bricks.

If you do not see that shack then you have a glitchy level - I have experienced this on several different levels in the game, as did I on the previous game. Sometimes, as a glitch, shacks or resources simply does not turn up! You may see a road seemingly leading nowhere, to a patch of empty land - then odds are there should be a shack there, or a bunch of tools laying there).
Shutting down the game completely, then restarting, was the only thing that helped.

I started by clearing my way to the Animal control shack, got stung once on the way. As soon as you get those scorpions, you can safely clear the rest of the island, build a Brick shack and the Exchange Post, and from there repair the pier and the stone bridge.

Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Mar 30, 14 4:54 AM
BlueStarFish wrote:Perhaps they meant level 12 Weather Station?
It has scorpions for the first time, and a stone pier.

On this level, there should be an Exchange Post immediately to the left of the truck, where you can get Tools in exhcange for Bricks.

If you do not see that shack then you have a glitchy level - I have experienced this on several different levels in the game, as did I on the previous game. Sometimes, as a glitch, shacks or resources simply does not turn up! You may see a road seemingly leading nowhere, to a patch of empty land - then odds are there should be a shack there, or a bunch of tools laying there).
Shutting down the game completely, then restarting, was the only thing that helped.

I started by clearing my way to the Animal control shack, got stung once on the way. As soon as you get those scorpions, you can safely clear the rest of the island, build a Brick shack and the Exchange Post, and from there repair the pier and the stone bridge.

Ahha! Yes - so apologies for confusing people - this sounds like the level I am stuck on! Will check what (if anything) the shack sells - I thought it was stone - which was why I was confused!

Many thanks

Go to: