bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Released on March 22, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 21, 09 11:00 PM
Travel the world and play as the world's greatest detective, Sherlock Holmes, and his faithful assistant, Dr. Watson. Investigate a mysterious series of disappearances and use your wits to track down a dark group of Cthulu-worshippers. Follow the clues and solve the mystery of Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened, while being fully immersed in this Adventure game. Warning: Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened contains some graphic content and mentioning of the occult.

Edited on 03/23/2009 at 9:51:45 AM PST

Re:Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Released on March 22, 2009

[Post New]by holycowharry on Mar 22, 09 8:15 AM
Question:

Is this the original game from 2006 or the remastered version which was released in October 2008?

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Mar 22, 09 10:11 AM
I have played this game before. Best Sherlock Holmes game ever in my opinion. It's very challenging and lots to do. Takes a long time to play. I highly recommend it. Can be a bit gruesome but that adds to the mystery. Hope you all enjoy it.

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Mar 22, 09 10:27 AM
I am SO excited to see a new Sherlock Holmes game!!!!!! I am currently playing Sherlock Holmes Mystery of the Persian Carpet, and have also played Sherlock Holmes Mystery of the Mummy. That one was great, and I played it through start to finish in just 2 days!!! I am looking forward to playing this one as well! I bought it the same day it came out, and would recommend it to anyone out there who is a Sherlock Holmes fan! Good choice, Big Fish!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

[Post New]by 2like2play on Apr 3, 09 1:49 AM
I have just downloaded this game and I dont have a clue as to what to do..I know that I can direct Sherlock to a certain place or direction but that is the total that I know what to do. I could really use some help on this one. .Are there any instructions with it.

Go to: