Post your TECH ISSUES for Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Mar 29, 14 12:35 AM
Here's a thread for your tech issues!

Edited on 03/29/2014 at 8:42:33 AM PST

VestasMom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Trial Expired

[Post New]by VestasMom on Mar 29, 14 6:27 AM
I played about 10 minutes, exited the game and the next time I opened Game Manager the trial had expired. Oh, well...

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 29, 14 8:42 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Susu2
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Susu2 on Mar 29, 14 8:52 AM
sound track repeats and repeats so have to skip all talking, occasionally the game lags with a sluggish cursor. No buy for me unless fixed

sollys
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by sollys on Mar 29, 14 9:10 AM
Has any fishie received an Error Code 900 when opening the demo to play?

mjc570
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by mjc570 on Mar 29, 14 9:36 AM
sollys: Yes, I did

[Post New]by smith54sandy on Mar 29, 14 9:52 AM
i placed the sketch pad on top of the pile of paintings and when on click on the pairs nothing happens. Hint button just has been keep turning the pages. Anyone else having this issue? The instructions for this mini game never come up and the skip button never does either. Help.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 29, 14 11:21 AM
Hi sollys and mjc570,

It seems that error 900 is a problem with the Big Fish Games app launching the game. A fresh reinstallation of the app should help take care of the issue. I have some steps for you by clicking on the blue link below:

Errors 760, 900, and 257700

If the problem continues, please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps will be happy to help troubleshoot that issue for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

rrobinson7
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by rrobinson7 on Mar 29, 14 12:39 PM
smith54sandy wrote:i placed the sketch pad on top of the pile of paintings and when on click on the pairs nothing happens. Hint button just has been keep turning the pages. Anyone else having this issue? The instructions for this mini game never come up and the skip button never does either. Help.

having the same problem: the sketchbook just flips thru the sketches, and I cannot select any of the pairs of sketches--HELP!

running Mac OS 10.9.2

[Post New]by smith54sandy on Mar 29, 14 12:42 PM
figured it out. go out of the scene and when you come back place the sketch book a little lower than you did before. If it returns to your inventory it is in the wrong place. Once it is placed correctly is will stay and the instructions come up. Good luck and just got lucky figuring out.

[Post New]by biscuitsmama on Mar 30, 14 4:08 PM
I got to the last scenes of the game and there was no sound. Did anyone else have this issue. I tested my computer and my sound was working but for the game there was no music or voices.

anabel1566
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by anabel1566 on Mar 31, 14 1:36 PM
Does anyone have the security key for this game? I purchased it yesterday and cannot play without the security key. I cannot get any help from BF either. Please help. Thank you.

1unicorn
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by 1unicorn on Apr 1, 14 11:48 AM
Another game I would like to get but--slow and sticky. No buy for me.

truman99
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by truman99 on Apr 2, 14 9:26 AM
Susu2 wrote:sound track repeats and repeats so have to skip all talking, occasionally the game lags with a sluggish cursor. No buy for me unless fixed
I am having the exact same problem with this game. I notice that the game lag and sluggish cursor started when I entered the fog, but not all the time. I'm running Windows 7 PC laptop. Except for the voices, the game was running perfectly before the fog.

[Post New]by mamacatb on Apr 4, 14 2:41 PM
smith54sandy wrote:figured it out. go out of the scene and when you come back place the sketch book a little lower than you did before. If it returns to your inventory it is in the wrong place. Once it is placed correctly is will stay and the instructions come up. Good luck and just got lucky figuring out.

Yay! This worked - thank you!!!

truman99
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by truman99 on Apr 6, 14 8:54 AM

GOOD NEWS for some of you maybe? Because I read the help section on Adobe Shockwave Player and Adobe Flash Player, uninstalled them per the instructions, then installed the most recent versions from Adobe. Then had to restart computer and reinstall this game. AND IT WORKED!!!! I was wandering in the fog or misty part of the game and the cursor and graphics are NOT sluggish now. YAY! My demo time expired before I "talked" to another character, so not sure if that part is fixed or not. But wanted to let my fellow fishies know there might be a cure!

I'm downloading the full version as I write this.

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 8:59:26 AM PST

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Linochka on Apr 7, 14 9:46 PM
I don't know what got in this game ,but...Dorian told me to find canvas,and ,....the game suddenly stopped responding ,at least according to windows
I was playing on window 8 laptop.

Bev422
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Bev422 on Apr 8, 14 8:15 AM
I'm having the same problem. I went to the Golden Gate and put the Gargoyle's head on the body missing the head and when the gate opened the game froze. Please help.

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Apr 9, 14 8:06 PM
I'm having trouble with the Miner's painting. The tube was glowing and strategy guide said to do it, but the instructions are to change all the circles or whatever to make the picture right, and they just keep flipping over to different parts of the picture and I keep clicking but nothing happens? I DO NOT want to skip this mini game!

SweetSuki
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by SweetSuki on Apr 12, 14 2:54 PM
Bev422 wrote:I'm having the same problem. I went to the Golden Gate and put the Gargoyle's head on the body missing the head and when the gate opened the game froze. Please help.

Same thing is happening to me too!

Go to: