pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Very Hard To Get Stars

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Mar 29, 14 3:17 PM
I love TM games but this game I'm finding very hard to even get one star! I wait on every customer, they all leave with 3, 4 or sometimes 5 stars but I don't get even one star to get to the next level. Any help would be appreciated.

Bonnie241
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Very Hard To Get Stars

[Post New]by Bonnie241 on Apr 4, 14 2:03 PM
wish I could help, but I'm having the same problem. I do not like games that leave you in a hard situation and nothing can be done about it. Seems very disappointing.

[Post New]by pabever on Apr 11, 14 7:00 AM
I found that after playing a few levels and updating some equipment and stuff then going back to previous levels and replaying them that I got 3 stars then. The upgrades do carry over to previous levels. I've gotten 3 stars so far up until Zone 4, level 10 and stuck with 1 star so may have to play a few to get another upgrade. Hope that helps.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Apr 15, 14 1:59 PM
I am really sorry I purchased this game. The main character moves so slowly it is hard to get around in a timely manner to get even one star on each level so upgrading/updating takes forever. I'll try again with the ideas above, but even playing many levels just to get one upgrade is not something I really want to do.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Apr 16, 14 3:27 PM
If you are having any problem at all go under the topic "Post Your Reviews" and the name "tinawood". I was completely frustrated and was just going to give up until I read her helps. I went back, started the game completely over and now I am having so much fun. It really is a great game. You just have to get the upgrades in the right order and then get the people to help. I'm glad I didn't give up.

[Post New]by stormlee on Apr 23, 14 3:06 PM
you can go back over levels and get stars hard
going but its possible to complete.

Go to: