Are there keyboard hot-keys in the game?

[Post New]by hair_teeth_iball on Mar 29, 14 6:22 PM
Are there hot-keys for changing the full screen / window modes, moving between chapters in the menu, or other often repeated functions? I know ESC is a quick quit.
The reason I ask is: I have a programmable mouse and on occasion will flub a click and rather than moving one page in the chapter selector, I'll move to the 1st bonus page or all the way to 14.

LauraBelle13
Minnow
Minnow
274 Posts

Re:Are there keyboard hot-keys in the game?

[Post New]by LauraBelle13 on Mar 29, 14 7:47 PM
That happens to me and I'm using an iPad, so I'm just touching the scene I want to play and I'm zipped back to the bonus scenes. I think it's a bug in the game and not your mouse.

Potters Cottage

KookyLibrarian
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KookyLibrarian on Mar 29, 14 8:08 PM
I've been wondering about that too, on the iPad! I have tried to get it to zip over to the bonus scenes, but it rarely works. Thought it might be a tap and swipe, but I can't isolate it. Glad I'm not crazy!

Ok, well I am, but, you know...

Anpunefru1
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Anpunefru1 on Mar 30, 14 1:33 AM
That is a gamebug (they need to add a bug smiley )

[Post New]by Accordeonfreak on Mar 30, 14 2:28 AM
I don't know of any hot-keys in the game (except for Esc). What I would very much like to have is a key or button to go to the end of inventory list ( or preferrable stat it stayed on the place where you left it). It is a nusance when you want to sell items and have to go back all the time.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Mar 30, 14 4:24 AM
I have gotten the zip all the way to the bonus screen, but haven't found the sweet spot to get me to zip back to chapter 14. So the easiest way to go back is to go to the manor and come back in, rather then click, click, click, click, click, click (well you get the point) my way back.

Maybe some day a nice < 1, 2, 3, 4, .... 14 > bar ??? Maybe.

[Post New]by hair_teeth_iball on Apr 4, 14 7:44 PM
Hey all! Old news? Maybe, but I just discovered you can pan your mansion and zoomed HOS with the arrow keys.

Go to: