kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

How to get diamonds without buying them?

[Post New]by kelnjor on Mar 30, 14 2:58 AM
My daughter and I are playing this game together, and cannot buy the 4th monster as we need 30 diamonds and only have 15, so basically it is hard for us to move on in the game, as it limits what we can do...
I really don't want to actually buy any more, so is there an easier way to get more? thanks

boatnerd
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:How to get diamonds without buying them?

[Post New]by boatnerd on Mar 30, 14 4:45 AM
The 4 single element monsters you need to start each island don't cost diamonds, they can be purchased with coins. All monsters can be breed from there with no diamonds needed. You will need to used the diamonds to upgrade your castles and hotels so save them. Buy a mine as soon as you can you will get 1 diamond in 24 hours and can have 1 mine on each island. What monster are you trying to get?

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Mar 30, 14 8:40 AM
You can find monster breeding combos here:

A Complete Guide / Information To My Singing Monsters... Revised / Updated March 3, 2014...

It will be on the first page on page 11. I put a lot of info that will help. (A Complete Guide / Information To My Singing Monsters... Revised / Updated March 3, 2014...)

Edited on 03/30/2014 at 1:28:49 PM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Mar 30, 14 1:29 PM
Hey tazruby2000

Thanks for posting that link! I just made a quick little edit to your post to make that link clickable, so others can go straight to the thread right away!

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on Mar 30, 14 9:03 PM
boatnerd wrote:The 4 single element monsters you need to start each island don't cost diamonds, they can be purchased with coins. All monsters can be breed from there with no diamonds needed. You will need to used the diamonds to upgrade your castles and hotels so save them. Buy a mine as soon as you can you will get 1 diamond in 24 hours and can have 1 mine on each island. What monster are you trying to get?

Hi, thanks for your reply. We are trying to complete some goals, but it won't let us as it says we need at least 4 different monsters. We only have the one island at the moment..when we try to purchase another monster, it costs 30 diamonds, so far the only have the first 3 (don't remember the names sorry!)

Zoppy
Herring
Herring
396 Posts

[Post New]by Zoppy on Mar 30, 14 9:17 PM
kelnjor wrote:
boatnerd wrote:The 4 single element monsters you need to start each island don't cost diamonds, they can be purchased with coins. All monsters can be breed from there with no diamonds needed. You will need to used the diamonds to upgrade your castles and hotels so save them. Buy a mine as soon as you can you will get 1 diamond in 24 hours and can have 1 mine on each island. What monster are you trying to get?

Hi, thanks for your reply. We are trying to complete some goals, but it won't let us as it says we need at least 4 different monsters. We only have the one island at the moment..when we try to purchase another monster, it costs 30 diamonds, so far the only have the first 3 (don't remember the names sorry!)

OK. Now I understand where you are. You have to wait until you are level 9 and Potbelly will unlock. He is the fourth monster available to purchase for coins. Until then you can breed several two element monsters from the three you have. To do that you will need to buy a Breeding Structure in the market under the Structures tab. It's only 200 hundred coins.

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on Mar 31, 14 4:36 AM
Great, thanks for your help Zoppy, I have bought the breeding thing, and are just trying one out now.. now to get to level 9.

thanks again!

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Apr 1, 14 4:51 AM
It looks like the goal you are trying to achieve is the memory game. Be aware that you win diamonds by beating your previous highest score. So early on you want to lose on purpose in an early round so you can beat your score by one level each day.

Go to: