bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 31, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 forum

[Post New]by earley on Oct 23, 14 5:10 PM
In the scene (level) where the road is blocked neither a mouse or trackpad work.
I have reinstalled with no luck

[Post New]by laadybug946 on Mar 30, 15 1:45 PM
i am having problems with vacation adventures : park ranger 2 forum it is stuck and can not move forward.in the scene where the road is blocked.

[Post New]by MayPoleLeave on Apr 6, 15 7:51 AM
Good day. I am having trouble getting all the badges. I played the game and then realized some of the badges can't be done at the same time (eg. a scene without garbage or hinting all the scenes will need to be earned after you complete the game if you did the game perfect.)

My question is : How does one attain all the badges???? I thought the best way would be to finish the game in under 3 hours and perfect then go back to the first level and do the hinting and garbage however I did the game in 2.5 hours and perfect but only got the perfect badge.

Is there a way to play the whole game again with the same player??? I ask because you cannot get more than one badge at a time.

For example. If you hint all the objects and not pick up any garbage it will default to give you the garbage badge but not both. This is bad because if you finish the game perfect and under 3 hours they only give you the perfect badge.

Go to: