can't play sketch game

[Post New]by seannad on Mar 31, 14 4:22 AM
i have the sketch book & it shows up so i can see what pics i need to put together but it won't let me. maybe i missed something, strategy guide no help

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:can't play sketch game

[Post New]by tammytheo on Mar 31, 14 7:11 AM
Hi seannad and welcome to the forums!

You're talking about the puzzle where you have to put together two parts of the same picture, right? Well, in order to do this the pages of the book need to be turned to the sketch of the picture you're trying to put together. For example, if you're trying to put together the picture with the wolf, the pages of the book need to be showing the wolf sketch.

Hope this helps.

blueskies01
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by blueskies01 on Mar 31, 14 9:23 PM
Mac 10.6.8: I've placed the sketch book in the center, & then press the two paintings that would complete the image. Nothing happens. When I look at the guide, it shows instructions at the bottom of the screen--these do not appear on my screen, however.
Is this a Mac glitch? (The pages of the center sketchbook can turn, but nothing happens when I try to pair the paintings.)

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Mar 31, 14 11:40 PM
I'm running Windows 8.1 and I didn't have any issues with this puzzle and the game in general. I really can't tell blueskies01 but maybe it is a tech issue that has to do with Mac systems. Have you tried contacting Customer Support? They could help you figuring things out.

Bekko
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Bekko on Apr 2, 14 3:06 AM
Hi, blueskies01. Try to place sketch book not on the place where you can rotate book pages. I have same issue on Mac too.

jbspeck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jbspeck on May 4, 14 3:27 PM
I'm playing on a Mac 10.9.2 and am having the same difficulty. When I try to place the sketch book in the center of the frames, it simply falls back into my inventory. Flipping the pages that appear in the center and matching them to the two painting pairs gets no response.

Freya06
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Freya06 on Oct 28, 14 6:03 AM
I had the same problem and was getting really frustrated. I had to try to place the sketchbook several times before it finally stayed put!

Go to: