ZuluDawn13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Level 42 - Strategy for Gold?

[Post New]by ZuluDawn13 on Mar 31, 14 5:07 AM
This level is very difficult for me to get Gold..

I built the police stations and animal ranger and other buildings ok but, I feel I am constantly having to check the vandals from wrecking stuff and despite collecting the two clocks, cannot finish this level in Gold time.

Anyone got some tips and the strategy for this level please - I would love a walkthru and a explanation of all the Clues too. Maybe the developer has that available for older fishies..

fudge55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Level 42 - Strategy for Gold?

[Post New]by fudge55 on Mar 31, 14 11:13 AM
i have pmed you

eileendoe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by eileendoe on Apr 1, 14 4:43 PM
I would love them as well. I'm getting tired of just chasing the bandits around.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Apr 17, 14 9:56 PM
I can't even finish this level, much less get gold because of all the stupid vandals. It takes FOREVER to get the rocks to plant the flowers and then get them all watered etc that the vandals kill them before you're done.

I wish the devs of these TM games would STOP putting in spawning clicky things -- if you've got security then the vandals should just STOP coming or the security guard should just automatically go after them before they do any damage.

It would do WONDERS for the whole screen lag floaty mouse tech issues!

marmiecat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by marmiecat on May 13, 14 5:18 PM
I give up on this level. Just can't beat those vandals. As soon as you go to plant the bottom row they kick down the top row, or the seed shack or the exchange posts for stone. Just can't move around quick enough to rebuild, re plant and chase them away.
The security guards should be doing the job.

andegirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by andegirl on May 30, 14 6:08 PM
Try doing everything you can do before you unblock an area a vandal can get through. I went down the middle and fixed all the benches I could and built the watering shed. Then unblock one road at a time. I started with the one next to the watering shed. Then unblocked all the way to the anilmal hunter shed and the shed to get stones. You have to have stones to plant flowers. Don't forget to get the watch on that end. It has a lot of time on it. Build up your supply of seeds, tools and stones before you start unblocking the road along the top. This way you can get your plants planted and watered in a hurry while the most vandals are coming in. Hope this helps.

Go to: