BereniceP
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Level 46

[Post New]by BereniceP on Apr 1, 14 12:20 AM
There seems to be help on every level except this one! Others have obviously not struggled as I am. I must be missing something!! PLEASE can someone help me with this?

Edited on 04/01/2014 at 12:59:53 AM PST

Re:Level 46

[Post New]by Msflowergal on Apr 4, 14 7:22 PM
I can't help you!! I sure wish someone could, but I'll go try AGAIN and maybe a couple days later when I've tried a 100 more times, I'll come back and someone will have posted some help. This is the only level that has truely stumped me!!

Sue_34
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Sue_34 on Apr 5, 14 6:11 AM
start off clearing to the seed shack and wood as well as the security booth. You have to buy tools which uses some of your time but if you clear the two bushes opposite the security shack you can gain more time by picking up the watches. Concentrate first on mending the four alarms so that you stop the vandals coming in then next build the water shack so that you can refill your water as you only have a few bottles to use. then just keep going on clearing paths and building. Upgrade your van to get 4 workers, build the exchange post that gives you more time and upgrade the two seed shacks and the water shack. keep on buying more time to keep your clock in the gold. for the flowers just plant either ones or threes of each type in the beds. The main bonus I used throughout was the halt time one. I also built the alter so I could recharge it when I was getting short of time.

Edited on 04/05/2014 at 6:12:52 AM PST

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Apr 5, 14 9:23 AM
This level is impossible. I can't get silver, let alone gold, even with all the tips given.

julesy

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Uzea on Apr 9, 14 1:20 AM
After struggeling with this level I found out the most important is to keep getting Watches to keep the bar in the gold time, it cost you a lot off wood and seeds, but then you have all the time you want good luck:-)

Go to: