bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Magic Griddlers

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 1, 14 12:29 AM
Magical pets have gone missing all across the land. Can you find them and put a stop to the pet thief? Travel across 6 magical and unexplored worlds to free them. Along your way, earn points to unlock additional areas. Solve over 100 nonogram puzzles and challenge yourself to complete all the achievements.

LUVSYABABE
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Re:Magic Griddlers

[Post New]by LUVSYABABE on Apr 1, 14 12:44 AM
I can never figure out how to play this type of game ,, I admit it does,nt take much to baffle me ,but this type of game does,can anyone explain what are the marks on the sides and how do you play it?????

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 1, 14 1:59 AM
Hi Luvsyababe...

You see the square? And you see the numbers at the top and the left-hand side?

Say you have a 5x5 square

Then say, the first set of numbers at the left are 2 2

Now, you have 5 empty squares in all. So what you have to do is fill that part of the grid with 2 and 2 tiles, and a space in between. So your first row looks like this:

OOXOO The O is a fill and the X is an empty space in which you can put a tack, so you don't lose track of where the empty spaces go.

And this is how you continue with each row and column. Hope this explains it a little.

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Apr 1, 14 6:38 AM
Hi Luvsyababe

If you play one of the World Mosaics games, especially the early ones, they have great tutorials and will have you playing like a pro in no time

LUVSYABABE
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by LUVSYABABE on Apr 1, 14 7:43 AM
Well
I tried following Valdy,s instructions,but it kept telling me I,d made a mistake so I gave up ,and just admitted to myself I,m just thick i,ll just stick to the match 3 games.

Edited on 04/01/2014 at 7:45:17 AM PST

barbaralbb
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by barbaralbb on Apr 1, 14 8:20 AM
I kind of like World Mosaics and find these grid games fun, as an alternative to my favorite HObj and Time Mgmt games. Grid and Match 3 give some variety.... But this one is pretty unforgiving and moved into pretty hard patterns after just a few levels. I must admit that I never understand the shapes..., they never look like anything to me, so they aren't much of a clue either.

And what is with the Boxom lady at the opening screen - never got to anything that made her presence make sense.....! Ah, well, maybe the art department had an extra concept drawing from another game.

So, bottom line, if you like Grid games, this might suit you perfectly. As I'm not all that adept, it was too hard for me and, thus, a "delete".

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Aug 8, 14 5:19 PM
6 worlds are not enough, especially when the Contest option doesn't work.

Otherwise, it was a good mental workout and I completed all the puzzles.

[Post New]by Iatanlady on Nov 16, 14 10:57 AM
How do you unlock the additional areas? I completed all the 6 worlds but it does not say the game s over or how to go on further. I love these games!!!!!

Go to: