bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Apr 1, 14 11:24 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to Big Fish Games Help. Using Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Technical Support Team HERE.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 1:59:07 PM PST

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by DeeStar27 on Apr 2, 14 12:15 PM
I downloaded the game on my PC yesterday and it worked fine but this morning the dishes are now saying 387882:03:24 left to cook and I need 551529 bucks to speed it up.
Help!

I'm on level 9 and don't wanna lose my progress

Edited on 04/02/2014 at 12:16:38 PM PST

sevij
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Post your Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by sevij on Apr 6, 14 5:51 PM
Hello, I'm having start up problems I am unable to play it the game keeps saying swith to 1024x724 well I did and still nothing help please! ! !

NileRose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by NileRose on Apr 6, 14 10:18 PM
my game keeps shutting down tonight stating "fatal error occurred"...I haven't had any issues all day until now

[Post New]by rowles90 on Apr 8, 14 9:50 AM
I am unable to make in game purchases. I have unistalled and reinstalled but still can not. When I try I just get a blank white screen and then the game comes back up saying unable to process. I am playing on a PC

sevij
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by sevij on Apr 9, 14 8:24 AM
I asked for help 7 days ago still nothings working and no reply. . . This is ridiculous can anyone tell me how to fix my game that I've never been able to play.

[Post New]by mia227 on Apr 9, 14 8:05 PM
My game manager has decided my trial is over and that I need to buy the game, the warning that it was a trial only came up a few hours ago, I had been playing fine for several days. I hit buy, they obviously can't find the game to buy since it's a free game. I've redownloaded it, but that does nothing. Any idea how to fix this?

[Post New]by gigichef on Apr 10, 14 6:43 AM
I originally loaded the game on my laptop. When I loaded it onto my pc it won't connect with the laptop and keep my progress. I had to start over from the beginning. How do I get my progress to be on both computers?

valridd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by valridd on Apr 10, 14 10:35 AM
my conversation bubbles are blank amd my daily demand do not show how of the receipe i need to make

Stanzita
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Stanzita on Apr 10, 14 1:32 PM
I have levelled up or "mastered" several dishes, but my master level remains at 0 or 1, at best. For example, one of the quests is to have 3 pot dishes at level 2, I have 2 that should be counted towards that (they now show X/500 points), but both are still showing level '1'. My mac n' cheese is "level 1" (x/100, the only one that is correct); onion rings and caramel apples (both at x/500), also say level 1; cheese fondue (x/200) is "level 0" as are my wontons (x/200). Why are they not showing the increase in mastery?

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Where is storage?

[Post New]by Witchy55 on Apr 10, 14 5:35 PM
The game told me that I had earned a free counter and that it was put in my storage. I can't find the storage though. Where IS storage?

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Apr 13, 14 7:33 AM
I went into my game this am and it is back to zero! What is going on bf?!

ETA: GREAT news! I fixed it. Some how the email section had been shut down so it did not recognize my profile. I went into game, did the tutorial, went to quit and there was a section saying email. I added my email and password, and I am back to level 25 with all things in place!

Edited on 04/13/2014 at 7:50:10 AM PST

Stanzita
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Stanzita on Apr 13, 14 9:47 AM
Any update on the "fatal error" that makes the game crash? Have started two games now, and both have crashed around level 19/20 . . . It would be nice to be able to play all the way through.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Apr 15, 14 9:18 AM
Stanzita wrote:I have levelled up or "mastered" several dishes, but my master level remains at 0 or 1, at best. For example, one of the quests is to have 3 pot dishes at level 2, I have 2 that should be counted towards that (they now show X/500 points), but both are still showing level '1'. My mac n' cheese is "level 1" (x/100, the only one that is correct); onion rings and caramel apples (both at x/500), also say level 1; cheese fondue (x/200) is "level 0" as are my wontons (x/200). Why are they not showing the increase in mastery?

I have a similar issue, I am cooking my heart out to get the measly green buck to vel up to a 1 and another to level up to a 2----but the game won't see my level is reached, and I don't get the $ prize.
Very irritating.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Apr 16, 14 11:09 AM
Just happened again so I sent in a support ticket that they need to notify the Devs to make a fix for the game.

This is the 3rd time this has happened: a goal is given to cook 3 dishes to level 1 (also happened to a level 2 and a level 3) and when I reach that goal the prize is not given as the game sees me only completing 2 of those dishes not the 3rd.
But when I go looking at those dishes I am indeed on the next level.

This is a big deal because this is the way to Earn the green dollar bill.

Please tell the developers to make a fix for this part of the game.
it is advertised as Free to play but until the game lets you Earn the green dollars you are required to pay to play.

doylebaby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by doylebaby on Apr 17, 14 3:46 AM
I was up to level 24 last night and this afternoon I found all my progress gone and I had to start all over again!

I'm going to delete the game, because this really pisses me off!

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Apr 17, 14 3:49 AM
Bank and ability to purchase "bucks" is "unavailable"

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Apr 17, 14 4:03 AM
Hi everyone.

Make sure when you are doing the leveling up of the pots and pans you are reading the challenge description completely. Its level 2 AMERICAN dishes, level 1 ASIAN dishes.. ect. I missed the type of dish at first.

Hope this helps someone.

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Witchy55 on Apr 18, 14 9:49 AM
I had 9 green bucks this morning. Now it says that I only have 3! I most certainly did NOT buy anything with them. I am VERY careful about that after losing the first couple of green bucks by accidentally buying spices. What can be done about this?

I'm using a PC running Windows 7.

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Witchy55 on Apr 18, 14 9:09 PM
Once again, it's EATING my green bucks! I had 6 of them and now I only have 5 even though I did NOT buy anything with green bucks. This is getting really tiresome! What IS the glitch here and why don't you fix it?

Go to: