ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

April Fools Day-- SALE

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Apr 1, 14 3:22 PM
There is a sale going on now for gold, coins and bundles. Check out the new bundles they put together. Anyone figure out if it's a good deal?

btw... NO JOKE

Edited on 04/01/2014 at 3:22:40 PM PST

Re:April Fools Day-- SALE

[Post New]by DaisyMaeDriver on Apr 1, 14 4:14 PM
No sale that I can see anywhere....

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 1, 14 4:25 PM
I have a sale on coins, that's it! But there was a note on the banner that says tomorrow will be a different sale. So maybe I get more tomorrow.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 1, 14 6:28 PM
April 1 sale
So I have coins 15 % off and special bundles (bundles in bundles); these are all found up in the Bank. When I went out the sale was off - so another tomorrow.

I roughly figured up the cost of each. Prices are figured on the not on sale gold closest to the gold in each bundle group. Also coin items are converted to gold bars.

8 bars @.99 or 12.4 cents a piece
Starter is on sale for .99 and club member price is .69,
if pieces were bought out right I have it at $2.85 Good buy

28 gold bars for $2.99 = 10.7cents a piece
Value Treasure 9.99/6.99
I have it as costing $6.30 Not a deal at all
Am wondering if there is something included that is not in the description.

68 bars at 5.99 each is 8.8 cents each
House of Treasure 24.99/17.49
not so much again $11.19 to buy out right piece by piece.

430 Gold /$24.99 is 5.8 cents each
Cave of Treasure 49.99/34.99
$66.11 to buy each bit separately.

( if someone feels compelled to check this themselves I used the 12 mini-game resource as costing 4 bar of gold per 5 collectibles = 20 gold for each resource based on Bronze level

Which if you have the money is a good buy. There is something very wrong about the middle two....

PS Went back to the game an hour later and the sale is showing again.

April 2, is 15% off food for myself as well.

Edited on 04/02/2014 at 5:27:08 AM PST

jody999
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by jody999 on Apr 2, 14 3:57 AM
The only sale I had today was for food only - 15% off

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Apr 2, 14 5:24 AM
Mine also is only for food - but saying this could be a different one for tomorrow. So it looks as if this is another random offer for different players on the same day...... It will be interesting to compare notes, but I guess that this may not be significant as we will all be getting different offers in parallel.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 2, 14 10:30 AM
I also got a food sale today. I like that much better than the coins. I would never buy coins at any price. That would take away from the fun in earning them in the game. However, its always nice to get a sale on food. A girl has to eat!!!

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Apr 2, 14 1:07 PM
I didn't get a sale today at all.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 2, 14 3:43 PM
salsaz wrote:I didn't get a sale today at all.

Did you try closing your game and restarting your computer? Thats what I had to do to get the sale. If that doesnt work, try deleting and reinstalling. I have to do that every time there's an update, or I dont get it.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Apr 2, 14 4:43 PM
salsaz wrote:I didn't get a sale today at all.

Sorry to hear you didn't get the sale. I checked BZ facebook page and the food sale is publicized.. so I'd think everyone would be eligible to receive. You may want to try to contact them.

On the poster that pops up when you enter the game.. it does say something about a different sale tomorrow. So, we'll see if everyone gets one tomorrow too.

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Apr 2, 14 5:01 PM
I don't get a poster that pops up. I had a 10% off coins sale yesterday, but no poster then either.

April, I close my pc down every night. Definitely not deleting, there's no way I'm starting back at the beginning and last time I uninstalled a BF free game I had to start it from scratch.

I believe it's on purpose and like the st patricks day sale and they aren't giving it to every one again. If they continue to do this I will delete the game and not play anymore.

Edited on 04/02/2014 at 5:02:32 PM PST

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Apr 2, 14 7:14 PM
Sorry to hear you didnt get the sale of food today. Maybe you'll get one tomorrow.I understand your frustration. I have to delete and reinstall every time they have an update. The only way I know that there's an update is when I come in here and somebody has posted that there's an update. It never appears in my BF app automatically. I think its something to do with Windows 7. I was told by BF that some of their games don't work right with Windows 7. They have had to refund my money for several games that I bought and couldn't play. They need to start putting up a banner to warn players who have Windows 7 not to download that game.

Are you a BF club member? Im just wondering if you have to be a member to get the sale? Just curious.

mutzi52
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mutzi52 on Apr 2, 14 10:12 PM
april3850 wrote:Sorry to hear you didnt get the sale of food today. Maybe you'll get one tomorrow.I understand your frustration. I have to delete and reinstall every time they have an update. The only way I know that there's an update is when I come in here and somebody has posted that there's an update. It never appears in my BF app automatically. I think its something to do with Windows 7. I was told by BF that some of their games don't work right with Windows 7. They have had to refund my money for several games that I bought and couldn't play. They need to start putting up a banner to warn players who have Windows 7 not to download that game.

Are you a BF club member? Im just wondering if you have to be a member to get the sale? Just curious.

I just wanted to contribute two bits of information:
I have Windows 7 and have never had an issue with this game. (Maybe I'm lucky.)
And I am not a club member and I got the sale.

Go to: