Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

I've met Skull Pete

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 1, 14 4:46 PM
It's so much easier to see what other players meant about the layers upon layers of crafting required once you get to this point. Ouch.

I got a quest for the werewolf and Skull Pete. I went with the werewolf and finished all 11 of his requests in 7 or 8 minutes. Fastest character requesting ever. I just had everything needed except for 3 items I did HO scenes for.

Then I went to meet Pete. Whew, that's one greedy ol' tar, lol. The Soul Selector is a toughie. Probably not bad two or three times but if there's more it will just be boring.

Another sad note (besides Skull Pete) is that I have two eggs on my wheel today. My manticore gave me 2000 coins. I'm thinking 'yay, I'm in the money' so I start spinning.

Gone are my coins and the two eggs just keep peering back at me. They are SO close but yet so far....sigh.

Edited on 04/01/2014 at 5:24:48 PM PST

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:I've met Skull Pete

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Apr 1, 14 5:37 PM
Good luck with bag of bone's pete

someone gave the tip that you can craft Ancestor''s spirit, without money, and when you sell it it will give 2000 coins. But i dont know if you can craft it yet...

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 1, 14 5:59 PM
Good for you Amerzone.
When you get to Pete's 8th quest you will meet the beloved Bow Figurine.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 1, 14 7:07 PM
Think I'll take my time starting here, heheh.
Thanks for the money tip too, always good to know.

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Apr 1, 14 7:20 PM
Hi, careful with crafting as the ancesters spirit requires about 6-8 blue marks. You will need approx 150 blue marks to get through levels 20 and 21.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 1, 14 7:47 PM
Ooo, I don't know how many blue marks I have. Thanks for the heads up.

1Hangman
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by 1Hangman on Apr 1, 14 8:36 PM
The Ancestors Spirit I just crafted cost me 5 blue marks of which I have 196 left. Yes you can get 2,000 gold and except for the blue marks it is free to craft. Happy Gaming. Stay safe.

[Post New]by Pagan_Twylight on Apr 1, 14 9:40 PM
Actually, it isn't exactly 'free' to craft except for blue marks, at least for me. It also takes three Unique Marks. That and the blue marks are what is mostly holding me back from making and selling more of them. I'm going day by day and hoping for the best.

Pagan1

Edited to add: A very large and warm THANK YOU to everyone who has gifted me both marks. They are being a tremendous help, since I was able to use the coins from my crafting to hatch my Phoenix. Now, if I can just get a Pegasus egg (which were on the wheels of TWO of my games and I couldn't win either of them!!) and the fifty-thousand for that! LOL

Thanks again,

Pagan1

Edited on 04/01/2014 at 9:44:22 PM PST

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 2, 14 6:22 AM
I had two eggs on my wheel yesterday. One was a pig egg and not sure about the other. One egg was in position to win but when I spun the wheel hung up 3 times and it completely threw it off course. I couldn't win either egg and spent a lot of coin. I gave up before I bankrupted myself.

I only have 103 blue marks on my higher level game. I could make 2 of Acestor's Spirit but I'd rather wait until it was truly necessary.

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Apr 2, 14 8:17 PM
Have you read "immediate result Fortune wheel"? It may be the ticket.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 3, 14 6:18 AM
Lol!! Problem is that I can't stand on my head. Too bottom heavy Darn.

Skull Pete wasn't so bad and I thought 'ok, I can do this'. After that came Six Paws. Six Paws is ridiculous but I can still wend my way through the maze of crafting. Now I hear that Bow Figurine is worse? Ouch.

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Apr 5, 14 10:13 AM
Yep, Bow Figurine is horrible. Sure hope it gets changed, or things after it are more attainable!

Go to: