bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

DinerMania

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 2, 14 12:29 AM
The restaurant business is sizzling, but can you handle the heat? See if you have what it takes to run a smoldering hot new eatery without burning a hole in your wallet. Serve delicious dishes to your customers and watch your profits rise with the flames. Earn money to repair and upgrade your restaurant, and see if some trouble-making gangsters are as tough as they look by adding hot spices to their food! It’s eat or be eaten in DinerMania!

spiritgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:DinerMania

[Post New]by spiritgamer on Apr 2, 14 9:28 AM
HI !

When I go to checkout to buy this game it shows price of $9.99, but I am a Game Club member. It should say $6.99. How can I fix this?

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Apr 2, 14 11:42 AM
Are you signed in at the top of page? I usually stay signed in, but every once in awhile I'm just automatically not. Just a thought.. otherwise I would contact CS if I were you. Good luck!

Abs

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Apr 2, 14 2:40 PM
Hey spiritgamer,

MissAbby is definitely right! If you are signed into the correct account with your active Big Fish Game Club membership, the discount should automatically apply in the cart upon checkout.

If your games are still showing at the higher price, I also recommend contacting our Billing Support Team using the link below. One of our Reps will be happy to investigate that for you.

Contact Us

bfgWendwater

mel77
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by mel77 on Apr 3, 14 2:43 PM
How could she not be signed in ...if she posted this thread? It requires you to sign in or create an account.

If the issue is in the game manager, that might be different ..since it does bump out as well on occasion.

Just wondering ...

Go to: