DrSev
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Basement - Level 6 - Master Locked

[Post New]by DrSev on Apr 2, 14 2:31 AM
I have tried all kinds of routes here but cannot seem to get sufficiently away from the baddies, especially the fireballs. Each time I need to go back to pick up the key to get away, I lose the ammunition from Granny's bag so am helpless. I know there are keys in different parts of the level but I keep getting cornered. Any clues anybody?

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:Basement - Level 6 - Master Locked

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 4, 14 11:24 AM
When you start, unlock locks that will lead down to bottom purse.
Don't do much at one time. Unlock the locks leading to the bat, take the bat and go back to the middle where you started and wait for the carrot top and fireballs before, unlocking another lock on the right side leading to the meow.
Don't unlock the lock on the bottom, the lock on the right side of the purse, the fireballs will get stuck there and not be able to move.
Remember that Granny can dig holes and get away making it easier to get to the purse.

16paws
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by 16paws on Sep 30, 14 2:10 AM
I found that leaving the lock to the right of the purse on the bottom was the best hint for beating the game. It worked for me. There were no more fireballs after that besides the one that was trapped behind that lock, only the carrot, and keeping away from him was simple. Thanks, Grannylover.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Sep 30, 14 1:19 PM
Thanks glad I could help.

Go to: