Saving the game?

[Post New]by sudacass on Mar 22, 09 8:04 AM
Does anyone know how to save the game? I got as far as going to Switzerland, got "access violation" error and got kicked out of the game. As I was playing, I didn't see a way to access the menu or a way to save your progress. Guess I will have to start over. AAAARRRRRGGGG!!!!

plume
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Saving the game?

[Post New]by plume on Mar 22, 09 8:18 AM
just press escape to reach main menu and you can save there.

[Post New]by sudacass on Mar 22, 09 8:36 AM
Thanks, I had tried that, but it appears if the game is in the middle of an "action" you have to keep pressing escape until you get to the menu. Thanks for the help.

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Mar 22, 09 4:11 PM
I've played this game before. One thing I've learned is to save a lot as something may be overlooked and can be hard to get back to in order to do over. The trickiest was getting the clock safe to open in the house. Search everywhere and note the footprints if memory serves me right. Much luck to you. I really enjoyed this game. Try looking at gameboomers for walkthroughs if terrifically stuck.

[Post New]by CuttyDarke on Mar 26, 09 5:45 PM
Is there any way to save without the Esc key? I've tried it and it does nothing for me.

[Post New]by goldengirrl on Mar 27, 09 3:49 AM
I am also having the same problem!! when i press the esc key nothing happens it was the same on the dracula game there for i am reluctant to spend time playing when i cannot save it. There must be a technical solution some where!! Please help some one.

[Post New]by CuttyDarke on Mar 27, 09 11:30 AM
I have noticed that none of the keyboard shortcuts are working for me either. I imagine that this is the real problem. The game is not recognizing my keyboard. I've tried a different keyboard and that has not helped. Any thoughts?

Go to: