hiramsmom
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

new up-date today 04-03-2014

[Post New]by hiramsmom on Apr 3, 14 10:42 AM
I just downloaded the up-date and it seemed to correct the problem of moving from one island to the other! Seems to be less flashing also. That's all I've seen so far.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

Re:new up-date today 04-03-2014

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Apr 3, 14 11:01 AM
I just checked in my game manager, looked for updates manually, and I don't have it Maybe it hasn't hit the midwest USA yet?

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Apr 3, 14 12:36 PM
Nope, no update showing for me after a manual check. Possibly hiramsmom didn't to the March 14th update until today?

Marilon
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Marilon on Apr 3, 14 1:11 PM
I have an update. It's installing just now. It's a 'fixes bugs and problems' one, no mention of new features.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell you much though, I didn't really have any problems.
I did do the 14th March update.

EDIT It's installed. Loading seems a little quicker. Like I said I hadn't noticed any problems, but I've seen people complaining about chests from the well so I tried that and got a weapons chest which is in my inventory.
There are still items I "don't know where to find" but I probably have more quests to complete. The barbarian still doesn't have the gladiator's helmet as someone said he should.

Edited on 04/03/2014 at 1:52:13 PM PST

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by basmith12 on Apr 3, 14 2:44 PM
I was so excited when I saw new update posted here. I have no new update. at level 279 and ran out of quest months ago. All I do daily is go in collect from fairy and the crate and salivate over third island. Does anyone know when we get more quests or the third island unlocked? Keeping my fingers crossed, this is sad because I loved this game better than any of the other ftp games and had few problems with exception of the missing collection items but was willing to overlook these but after reaching sensi on both islands except the reef an swamp house, and playing through continuously all day and still not getting enough cloaks and shells to move on, I gave it up hoping for update. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Happy gaming everyone, this is a wonderful game but with someone like me at the higher levels have ran dry on things to play for without becoming boring.

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Apr 3, 14 2:49 PM
The heading on the moderator's post is a little misleading. There were 2 announcements of updates in the same post:

the March 14th update and then the March 19th update that fixed the Snow Fairy problem.

So I'd really like to know if hiramsmom and Marilon did both of those.

Trixie

Edited on 04/03/2014 at 2:50:56 PM PST

Marilon
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Marilon on Apr 3, 14 3:03 PM
There was no date on the update so I can't be sure BUT I didn't bother with a snow fairy one because I never use her and wish I hadn't bought her.

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Apr 3, 14 4:04 PM
Marilon wrote:There was no date on the update so I can't be sure BUT I didn't bother with a snow fairy one because I never use her and wish I hadn't bought her.

Do you remember doing 2 updates in March or remember when you did either one of them?

Marilon
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Marilon on Apr 3, 14 4:21 PM
I did one, and sorry no, I don't remember when, but it was at least a week after it came out , when nobody had reported any problems with it. (apart from the snow fairy which didn't concern me)

hiramsmom
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by hiramsmom on Apr 5, 14 10:00 AM
Sorry I don't remember when or which update I did. It was just listed in my game manager so I downloaded it. I don't use the snow fairy either so I have no way to check. I'm sorry so many people were disappointed by the update. I AM still having a lot of flashing in night mode......................

SMF40
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by SMF40 on Apr 5, 14 1:43 PM
Greetings All,

I'm beginning to think that the Found game app is itself "updated" out!
For the past six weeks, following a computer scan, I have been getting balloon notifications each time I open and close the game. This notification identifies the Found game file as "corrupt and unreadable" and advises to use ChkDsk utility.

As I have not had any problems with the game or game play, I have chosen to ignore the message to this point, since my game is operating as it should. Why push my luck, hmm?

Just decided to post this as I have not seen it talked about elsewhere.

Happy game playing to everyone!

[Post New]by MamaB59 on Apr 7, 14 10:07 AM
Hmmm - I got no new update on 4/3 and agree with the evaluation of the Snow Fairy - pretty much ignore her existence. Would rather see a treasure chest of some type that rewarded with diamonds. Also what is the point of the raft? It has been there a while with a message that it will be in a future update and we've gone through at least 6 since it appeared.

Go to: