Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Actor for Hire

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 3, 14 11:23 AM
I recently met Six Paw for the first time and am at the end of Skull Pete's quest with him.

I keep looking at Six Paw and I swear that I've seen him before. I know that another game had this same box/character in it. Could Six Paw be an actor for hire? I remember in the other game that I hoped the box would open so that I could see the character inside. I don't think it ever did.

Does anyone else think that they've seen Six Paw before or know where it might have been?

Re:Actor for Hire

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Apr 3, 14 1:08 PM
I don't know what other game he might have been in, but he looks like a Gremlin to me. Gizmo behind the locked box, and God help us, Stripe if we ever let him out.

Amerzone, I just opened Six Paw for the first time too and now I'm waiting for the aspirin to kick in before I start the trek.

LynthePin
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by LynthePin on Apr 3, 14 1:13 PM
He reminds me of a squabbit from Awakening Kingdoms. An ugly squabbit, with a botched nose job, but the similarities are there.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 3, 14 1:32 PM
Lol, I have aspirin to spare. I'll pass the bottle around

I'm now positive that he was in another game. I am now remembering that the game has a female heroine who time travels or uses a portal of some sort. There's a broken down model T type car and you climb over a broken fence and go into a barn. you get locked in and have to break out. At the back of the barn is a telegraph pole you have to climb and fix something. Six Paws was in that area behind the barn.

I'm not crazy...I'm not crazy...I'm not cr.......

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Apr 3, 14 2:10 PM
Hmmm, Six Paw is not going to win any beauty pageants. 20 experience away from level 21. Dive in.

Go to: