barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

Daily Specials

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Apr 4, 14 1:16 PM
I have played the entire trial but am debating this purchase because the match 3 daily specials are a bit weird. Maybe it's just me but the pop around so fast I can't ever seem to get a match. Does anyone of the few who bought this game have a suggestion? I may purchase if I could figure that out. I made it to the 2nd restaurant in the trial.

Re:Daily Specials

[Post New]by eyez_of_grey on Apr 5, 14 10:41 PM
I thought about buying the game, too but started having trouble with most of the daily special things not showing up. Most of the board was empty and there's no way to match anything when there are mostly blank spaces. Maybe if they update it and fix the bugs but I've already used my free trial so no way to check out any fixes

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Apr 6, 14 1:06 PM
I finally figured out that there were several types of match games you have to play to get the specials. One is a match three where you swap items next to each other to make the match and the other is a click on two of the same matches to select the items. I did buy the game and start over so that I could follow the directions better.

Minuet888
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Minuet888 on Apr 12, 14 2:22 PM
there are different types of special games BUT they never tell you HOW to play them, it is frustrating!

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Apr 24, 14 3:25 PM
barbiecats2000 wrote:I finally figured out that there were several types of match games you have to play to get the specials. One is a match three where you swap items next to each other to make the match and the other is a click on two of the same matches to select the items. I did buy the

Thanks barbiecats... very helpful! I only figured out one so the match 2 is solved now... cheers! : )

Mary92357
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Mary92357 on May 27, 14 11:21 PM
I agree about the lack of instructions. Usually there is something to refer back to for clarification.

Go to: