elhh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

virtually unlimited gameplay

[Post New]by elhh on Apr 4, 14 2:37 PM
Why do the makers think this is a positive thing from a game like this? The last thing I want in a time management game of this style is unlimited gameplay! What we want in these types of games is a feeling of accomplishment, which means we want to get through it and COMPLETE it! Enjoying the game but don't want to spend money on it because the 'unlimited gameplay' turns me off - i have the same problem with the fishdom games (but at least you can set yourself tasks on that one). PS are we supposed to get the bikers to leave? or are we supposed to serve them

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

Re:virtually unlimited gameplay

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Apr 5, 14 8:10 AM
I was wondering the same thing about the ending of this game. There doesn't seem to be one.

You have to serve the food ordered by the gangsters with hot pepper on it so they get mad and leave. Pretty stupid part of the game in my opinion.

Edit - Yes the game does end after all. Once you get all three stars for each restaurant you finish the game. I went back and looked at each restaurant and realized that I really hadn't completed all the stars before I moved forward to the next place. So I played until I got all the stars and the game was over.

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 1:08:58 PM PST

Minuet888
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Minuet888 on Apr 12, 14 2:25 PM
so the gangsters don't pay at all?
they just take up room and time?

Mary92357
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Mary92357 on Jun 25, 14 10:36 PM
no i have all of the stars for all of the restaurants but the game does not seem to be over

Go to: