How can I get 'Hidden' Cupid Arrows ?

[Post New]by klaf66 on Apr 5, 14 7:42 AM
Cupid plants his arrows behind trees and shrubs, which I can't get to. Also, tree stumps, etc.
Does anyone know how you can retrieve them ?

Re:How can I get 'Hidden' Cupid Arrows ?

[Post New]by missjayem on Apr 5, 14 9:54 AM
On the right hand side there's a series of buttons. The 4th one down is an eye, that'll let you look through solid objects.

Another tip someone else mentioned in another thread is to use is to see when the mole pops up in a planted field. That'll give you extra bonuses as well.

Have you checked out the 'things I wish I'd known' post? Very helpful!

Talula44
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Talula44 on Apr 5, 14 1:05 PM
Yeah, the eye MAY help, but there are plenty of arrows, stones & such that you just cannot get to. You've just got to let it go, and consider it part of the background. One of the worst spots is the top left corner of the game, in with the trees. Just ignore them. I also find teeny bits of arrow glow around the sides of the game that no amount of clicking can get to. Oh well!

[Post New]by missjayem on Apr 5, 14 8:47 PM
That's interesting - so far, the only one I haven't been able to get to is a small tuft of grass behind cupid. Then again, I'm using a drawing tablet instead of a mouse, maybe that has something to do with it.

[Post New]by iluvgamez on Apr 7, 14 8:15 AM
Talula44 wrote:Yeah, the eye MAY help, but there are plenty of arrows, stones & such that you just cannot get to. You've just got to let it go, and consider it part of the background. One of the worst spots is the top left corner of the game, in with the trees. Just ignore them. I also find teeny bits of arrow glow around the sides of the game that no amount of clicking can get to. Oh well!

Ohh Yeah... You are right... Its impossible to get the stuff from behind the trees!!! I tried and tried and no use...

[Post New]by missjayem on Apr 7, 14 1:08 PM
I've put decoration quest items in spots that are difficult to reach. It helps fill up decoration achievements and stops the random items getting trapped.

marech
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by marech on Apr 8, 14 6:09 AM
missjayem wrote:I've put decoration quest items in spots that are difficult to reach. It helps fill up decoration achievements and stops the random items getting trapped.

Wow great advice. I'm going to line the sides of the game and behing cupid with decorations. Thanks for the helpful advice.

[Post New]by MONKEY1973 on Apr 10, 14 6:10 PM
It would be nice if one could cut down the trees to get to the arrows and rocks.

Bobinette1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Bobinette1 on May 5, 14 7:10 AM
Hope this helps you.

You can scroll really slowly over arrows and rocks so that when they "light up" you can click them. You can also zoom in or out your farm. The different areas get to be reached differently wether your close or far.

Good luck and keep clearing up as much as you can.

P.S. To zoom in and out, use your mouse's wheel.

Go to: