tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

Level 57

[Post New]by tamk42 on Apr 5, 14 5:01 PM
I'm trying to get the gold on this level; my strategy seems sound, however I am noticing the the patty cooker is not taking all the ground beef I put in . I upgrade it right away. for instance it will say 3/7 and I put another ground beef in and it doesn't go to 4/7.. I am missing one patty each time for the gold; I cannot upgrade it any faster than waiting for the 2 patties to be done and sold to the buyer in the garage. If anyone got gold on this, I would appreciate some help? a tip? am I missing something? thanks

Ivy10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Level 57

[Post New]by Ivy10 on Apr 6, 14 10:53 AM
I am also having trouble with level 57 and it's the last level I need to get gold. I keep missing it by maybe 1 patty and 1 second! If anyone has any strategies it would be great to hear what you did for this level. Thanks!

Ivy10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Ivy10 on Apr 6, 14 12:12 PM
Well I just beat the level although I'm not sure exactly how lol. Once I sold the first 3 patties I bought another pig and then kept selling more patties until I could upgrade my grill and then I bought the veggie plants. First I only bought 3 plants and then as I continued to sell patties I bought as many as I could to catch up. I beat the level with 2 seconds to spare but I must have played it 50 times! Good luck.

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Apr 9, 14 9:11 PM
I finally got it too and I don't know how either!

Go to: