Post your TECH ISSUES for Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Apr 6, 14 12:33 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 04/07/2014 at 8:36:21 AM PST

schefnh
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster here

[Post New]by schefnh on Apr 6, 14 3:49 AM
Demo is very slow to load and very jerky.

TinkerOne
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by TinkerOne on Apr 6, 14 1:32 PM
I also have a slow moving demo and a very jerky cursor. I will probably buy this game . I think I will try uninstall and reinstall.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Apr 7, 14 8:35 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

Edited on 04/07/2014 at 8:36:41 AM PST

granraven3
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by granraven3 on Apr 8, 14 3:58 PM
Ditto on the slow and jerky.

Annie522
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Game not loading at all, Game Manager just restarts

[Post New]by Annie522 on Apr 8, 14 8:16 PM
Hi. I have just bought Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster (after playing the demo of the Collectors Edition). I downloaded the game and clicked in the BFG game manager to play the game. The game manager closed and a small hourglass icon appeared next to the arrow prompt. The hourglass disappeared and then the BFG game manager appeared again with the "play again" button, as if I had closed the game on my own. The game itself never loaded, never got started at all.

I checked with the help for tech issues, checked that my Norton Antivirus firewall was set up properly (according to the Help page directions) and uninstalled and reinstalled the BFG game manager (again using the Help page directions), but the same problem persists. After that I restarted my computer as well, still not working.

Has anyone else had this problem?

By the way, it seems to be only this game that is affected. All my other games load just fine. I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium Edition.

[Post New]by charliehenry on Apr 11, 14 8:37 AM
I was going along nicely until I got to the Cellar-unable to get out-used map-tried backing up-stuck there. Tried restarting computer-checked all my settings-uninstalled and installed. I used a coupon for this game and I need to either have it reissued to me or somehow make the game work.

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Apr 11, 14 8:54 PM
cant get the handle to connect with the pickacke. have tried everything. Help

[Post New]by beaudaciousdldy on May 2, 14 5:49 AM
Hi Fishies,
I am using an XP and several times without warning the game goes into Fatal Error. It is hard to shut it off. When I start it again I get this screen with the large word "LOADING" in moving pixels. Sometimes it will load and sometimes I have to kill it. there is no pattern. The game starts slow and then seems to start to race thru scenes. I had no problem with the first game Mystery of Unicorn Castle, but that was years ago. Hope I can skate thru this mess and finish.
Karen

chiari_survivor
Catfish
Catfish
1,506 Posts

[Post New]by chiari_survivor on Jul 9, 14 9:30 PM
I beta'd this one with no problems but now once released here now I am having issues- I am on a Windows 7 lap top and starts off slow and sound goes in and out and scenes move a pixel at a time and not even worth playing in extreme slow motion

Sadly depressing after a great Beta

Go to: