catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

CE or SE?

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Apr 6, 14 12:52 AM
Which version did/will you pick? Why? Were you happy with it?
Please answer below to help fellow fishies out!

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 12:55:31 AM PST

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:CE or SE?

[Post New]by orphaned on Apr 6, 14 6:19 AM

dear catbag8717:

as a rule, find CEs are better for me.

a strategy guide is included plus do not have to wait for later release of a SE, running the risk of forgetting a game that really like. (senior moments being what they are lately)

for this CE - is just an excellent game that anything less would not be enough !!

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Apr 6, 14 11:52 AM
I've waited for the SE on this one because I didn't think I needed that extra bit of bling.

And I'm broke

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Apr 6, 14 2:28 PM
JustTheFacts- Aren't we all... Comes with the life of being a gamer!

orphaned- Instead of buying CE's so you won't forget them, why don't you just write down the name of the game on a word document on the computer? I do this, and I find it helps a lot when deciding what game I want to buy.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Apr 6, 14 2:49 PM
catbag8717:

great suggestion - thanks !!!

but it took me from October to February to learn to copy and paste !!! and took an Army to teach me !!!

drove my friends crazy and away !!!

am beyond computer illiterate !!! and am very trying !!! LOL!!

plus, is such a great excuse to buy so I do not forget!! have will power but no WON'T power !!!

after all - a credit limit is like jumping hurdles.
you are supposed to go over it, right ??? RIGHT ??!!!
OOPS !!!

ETA:

still trying to find stuff in computer put there for safekeeping !! in December !!!

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 2:57:21 PM PST

[Post New]by CathyCatfish on Apr 6, 14 6:39 PM
as to the original question, i almost never buy the CE. i, too, am on a fixed income and i can see NO reason to buy the CE when the SE is just as good.

if one can't figure out how to save lists on their computer, there's always the old-fashioned option of paper and pencil. works for me !!!!!!!!!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Apr 7, 14 2:25 AM
Orphaned,

You are far from computer illiterate. You are doing very well from what I see here and from what I've seen in emails over the weeks and months.

As for driving your friends away? Perhaps that lies in another corner to be uncovered when you find a rake in a HOP.

[Post New]by pondprowler on Apr 7, 14 11:33 AM
Tiger2010

Go to: