batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Impossible to Craft 10 items achievement

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Apr 6, 14 8:20 AM
I have been trying this entire game to earn the craft 10 items in 30 minutes achievement and I have determined at least for me this is an unattainable achievement. I am leaving that one alone for good and I have had it with spending all of my coins trying to craft as many items as possible and still not completing the achievement.

Steel Ivy
Level 18 (still)

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

Re:Impossible to Craft 10 items achievement

[Post New]by 50MAD on Apr 6, 14 8:24 AM
You will have to collect a lot of items just going thru HOS. I have been doing that for some levels and checked along what I could craft. I even wrote a list and than when I had enough I crafted the 10. Good luck

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 6, 14 9:08 AM
I started on this achievement after I finished level 21. I looked at each item in the crafting section to see what items I could craft. I wrote down what each item required then made sure I didn't try to craft two things that required the same item if I only had one of that item. That is the tricky part. I also added up all the coins and stamps required to be sure I had enough to complete the first 10 crafted items.

I made sure I had more than 10 items on my list just in case I ran into a snag. Then I exited the game and came back in to start a new session and began crafting using my list that I had made. It doesn't take very long to craft the items.

The next level in the achievement is to craft 20 more items in 30 minutes. They will be added to the previous 10 to give you the 30 crafted items in 30 minutes.

Then the 3rd level in the achievement is to craft 20 more items in 30 minutes. They will be added to the previous 30 to give you the 50 crafted items in 30 minutes.

I have gotten the first two levels and now I am building up inventory for the 3rd level.

The important part is to make a detailed list of all the items required and make sure you don't overlap the needed items.

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 12:25:36 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 6, 14 10:36 AM
One other thing to keep in mind, there's a list with the cost to craft and the value in coins to sell the item. If you've got a choice, go for the one that you can sell for a better profit, since you will be needing the coins in the future.

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Apr 6, 14 11:09 AM
50MAD wrote:You will have to collect a lot of items just going thru HOS. I have been doing that for some levels and checked along what I could craft. I even wrote a list and than when I had enough I crafted the 10. Good luck

Thank you to all of you with your advice and helpful tips! I shall try again armed with this helpful information and new strategy, Thanks again to all of you!

Steel Ivy

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Apr 6, 14 12:17 PM
Thanks for the info. I actually thought next I have to craft 30 items. I'm glad it is only 20.
Update: Just crafted my 20

LizzieK wrote:I started on this achievement after I finished level 21. I looked at each item in the crafting section to see what items I could craft. I wrote down what each item required then made sure I didn't try to craft two things that required the same item if I only had one of that item. That is the tricky part. I also added up all the coins and stamps required to be sure I had enough to complete the first 10 crafted items.

I made sure I had more than 10 items on my list jut in case I ran into a snag. Then I exited the game and came back in to start a new session and began crafting using my list that I had made. It doesn't take very long to craft the items.

The next level in the achievement is to craft 20 more items in 30 minutes. They will be added to the previous 10 to give you the 30 crafted items in 30 minutes.

Then the 3rd level in the achievement is to craft 20 more items in 30 minutes. They will be added to the previous 30 to give you the 50 crafted items in 30 minutes.

I have gotten the first two levels and now I am building up inventory for the 3rd level.

The important part is to make a detailed list of all the items required and make sure you don't overlap the needed items.

Edited on 04/06/2014 at 1:01:19 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 6, 14 1:58 PM
CONGRATULATIONS

oo oo o 50MAD

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Apr 6, 14 8:00 PM
Keep trying. I completed my 50 items before I got to level 18. It was hard but doable. I have an excel spread sheet that I used to keep track of everything.up to level 18. I relaxed more once I found out I didn't have to craft 50 at one time. I can share the spreadsheet with you if you want to PM me

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Apr 8, 14 1:50 AM
Easily done once you have access to the pirate ship. You can collect enough items to craft "Ancestor's Spirit" 10 times. Costs no $ to craft and the amulet is worth $2000 to sell. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 8, 14 7:17 AM
Cora1012,
Thanks for the tip. I haven't been keeping track of where the items come from for the better crafted things. I have enough marks to keep me going for a while so that won't be a problem but the coins always are. I'll check that out when I get into the game again.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 15, 14 5:25 AM
If you have quests to complete you can use those as part of your crafting achievements , also . That is what I did to complete my 10 and I may do this to finish the achievement .

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 15, 14 6:36 AM
I've found that if I do several days of HOS while I've got the dragon sending me to Anabel, Salty, and the others, I've got both enough items and enough quests to craft for to be able to make some serious progress. Try looking at Lady Sabelle's strategy guide for the level you're on to see what is coming up so you can craft what you'll be needing soon. That way you can be fairly certain you can get the parts and you won't be locking up your inventory on something you may never use.
And remember, the 2nd and 3rd levels of the achievement are 20 items each, so be prepared.
RosieBVT

Edited on 04/15/2014 at 6:37:07 AM PST

kharlie
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by kharlie on Apr 15, 14 6:44 AM
I tried the second on but mine said 30 for 30 minutes.
I got as far a 21 spells and lost.
I had only just done my 10 for 30 minutes the night before.
so I dont know why the game went to 30 for 30

1Hangman
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by 1Hangman on Apr 15, 14 7:09 AM

Craft the Ancestors Spirit 10 times

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 15, 14 7:18 AM
kharlie wrote:I tried the second on but mine said 30 for 30 minutes.
I got as far a 21 spells and lost.
I had only just done my 10 for 30 minutes the night before.
so I dont know why the game went to 30 for 30

The second level in the achievement is to craft 30 items in 30 minutes. You only have to craft 20 items and they will be added to the previous 10 to give you the 30 crafted items in 30 minutes.

Make sure you have all the ingredients, enough coins and stamps to craft all 20 items and a couple extra, just in case. Before you start your 30 minute session of crafting, you should exit the game and then open it and begin crafting. You probably shouldn't do anything else except craft the 20 items once you start the 30 minute session.

Edited on 04/15/2014 at 7:19:07 AM PST

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Apr 15, 14 10:28 AM
1Hangman wrote:

Craft the Ancestors Spirit 10 times

Although this sounds great, make sure you have tons of blue marks because you will need lots of them for all the crafting required on level 20 and 21.

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Impossible to Craft 10 items achievement

[Post New]by salsaz on Apr 15, 14 2:53 PM
batgirl25 wrote:I have been trying this entire game to earn the craft 10 items in 30 minutes achievement and I have determined at least for me this is an unattainable achievement. I am leaving that one alone for good and I have had it with spending all of my coins trying to craft as many items as possible and still not completing the achievement.

Steel Ivy
Level 18 (still)

Wait until you are on level 22, it's really easy then as you accumulate a lot of extras that aren't used for levels 20 and 21.

Go to: