JaneDoe100
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Help!!! My Kids Aren't Grateful for ANYTHING...

[Post New]by JaneDoe100 on Apr 6, 14 1:11 PM
Okay, this has been driving me nuts for DAYS!!! My virtual family's kids(I currently have three in my current generation) are literally not grateful and want more!!! Like, all the time I'll have them play in their play room(complete with a toy collection set thingy, the one with all the dolls and stuff, a play kitchen, a cute table and chairs, a toy ship, 2 figurines, and 2 dolls PLUS a swimming pool outside! Yeah, they don't need any more toys.) or outside with their stuff, and they'll stay for like 5 seconds, then go do bad things like jump on the bed, throw rocks, tear books, etc! And they have WAAAY too many things, and I have NOT trained them that way! And sometimes, well most of the time, they'll go eat snacks and it drives me nuts because they're not hungry! They don't even play with the stuff they are very lucky kids to have, and I've even considered having them eat their food away and Not buying them more until they're hungry, but I'm afraid they'll starve! One is 15 and the other 13, and I thought they'd outgrow it, but they haven't, and I don't know what to do now. Please help!

Re:Help!!! My Kids Aren't Grateful for ANYTHING...

[Post New]by puppydogtails on Apr 10, 14 8:53 AM
You have to spank the kids to make them learn not to throw rocks, mark on walls, tear up books etc. Most of the time the kids in my game would rather just go outside and listen to nature than play with toys. It seems the game isn't really coded for them to be attracted all that much to the furnishings and or the fun things in the game like a Sim would use in a Sim game. They all prefer to be outside just looking at things seems to me. But you could try the green glove when they play with an object so they might use it more instead of going outside so much or being destructive. And I think it's kind of crazy the game is coded for the two year old to spend most her time in my game wishing for a living room, a new bathroom etc.

Needless to say the kids in my VF games get spanked a lot so they will learn to stop obsessing. It's going to be years before they have that new living room on one game, they are so poor. And to be honest I think the upgrades and better objects are in this game just to make the player have a goal to work toward rather than an upgrade the little family really cares to use.

JaneDoe100
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Help!!! My Kids Aren't Grateful for ANYTHING...

[Post New]by JaneDoe100 on Apr 10, 14 1:05 PM
Okay thanks. It gets so boring with me having to spank them, Like, all the TIME. I mean, they kinda deserve it since they're doing bad things, but i hate having to watch them all their entire lives and not being able to do other things on the game. Thanks again!

Go to: